First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
I drive 30% in Conserve the rest mostly AP plus a mix of high settings and off road. I will check the alignment.
IIRC, the alignment is optimized for Standard height (which you can now use in Conserve). In the lower modes the negative camber increases as well as a toe change, which could explain the enhanced wear on the inside edge. High actually adds positive camber and might go toe-out, but with the speed limitation, I assume you're actually off-road at that point where it really doesn't matter much. There is a post or two on here somewhere that shows how the alignment changes through the height range. It's just a factor of the suspension geometry as it goes through it's motion to achieve the nearly 6" of adjustment we have.
Sponsored

Jiri

First Name
Jiri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 1983 Defender, 1999 Defender, Tesla Model 3
Wish me luck. Will report back. Set is on the way and will be mounted on my Martians early next week. Have a camping trip to the mountains over the holiday weekend so will put them to the test and update here.

GIJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Tesla 3
Wish me luck. Will report back. Set is on the way and will be mounted on my Martians early next week. Have a camping trip to the mountains over the holiday weekend so will put them to the test and update here.
Keep us posted how they ride and your experience. Would love to know how they sounded on the roads. Hoping quieter than the pirelli ATs.
Sponsored