Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
With Android 13's super buggy Bluetooth stack, count me as an Android->iPhone transition here in the new year. I just can't believe that they put this Bluetooth stack in place on my Pixel. Continuously glitching earpods, phone as a key hardly ever works, and so on. It's just bad. So after being in the Android ecosystem since the OG Droid, I'm out.
Strange. The only issue I have on my Pixel 6 is the Rivian App draining the battery, but even that has improved some. I have a lot of Bluetooth connections (ear buds, headphones, watch, Rivian, Ram Uconnect, speakers, remotes, BP monitors) and none have issues.

I am definitely looking forward to this update. I am hoping they added some bottoming out resistance in soft suspension mode. There are a few dips on local freeways where we bottom out. I try to remember to put it on stiff before we get there.

Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Gladiator, Porsche GT4, and a bunch of bikes
Clubs

This looks like a really great update. Can't wait to see the additional controls available.

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Email update from Rivian
Rivian R1T R1S SNOW MODE & other nice upgrades coming in Rivian Software Update 2022.47 ❄️ E93E198E-15AA-47E3-9C90-448E2A7FE006

JDMD

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Physician
Independent volume controls! Thank you!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Thank you Rivian! Can't wait to read about everyone's 'snow mode' adventures!

Ronimal

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Jeep Wagoneer
Can’t wait for this one. Turning the truck while decelerating in snow is dicey with the stock 20” ATs (mine have 5200 miles on them). Hoping the snow mode helps here. I feel like most other scenarios the truck is good in the snow.

Sponsored

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

The #1 winter driving feature I wish they'd add is to maintain the setting of the seat and steering wheel heaters between drives. It's especially annoying when I run into a store for a minute and come right back out and need to turn everything on again.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

The #1 winter driving feature I wish they'd add is to maintain the setting of the seat and steering wheel heaters between drives. It's especially annoying when I run into a store for a minute and come right back out and need to turn everything on again.
I think it's a bit strange that I even have to turn them on manually. Should just be automatic or have a setting for them being automatic.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Just got the update notification (2022.47.0) , installing now.
Did you get notified in the Rivian app or in the vehicle, or did you get the Rivian email and think that meant updates were available?

harkco

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE / 2018 Lexus GX
Has anyone that has updated noticed that the kneel mode or camp leveling is gone?

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

I think it's a bit strange that I even have to turn them on manually. Should just be automatic or have a setting for them being automatic.
100% agree here. It's such an easy feature to enable. I'm not even asking for a configurable menu toggle for on/off feature - just make the HVAC module remember last settings by default and continue on next start.
Sponsored