First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
I lost a cheeto down there, you think he can get it for me when he gets his ring?
The trick I used getting a credit card was an oral-b toothbrush (rubbery handle) and moving the seat

bagsofcole

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
El Cap/OC R1T, FOR SALE: 2017 Tesla Model S 90D
Occupation
Network Engineer
He probably lost it between the seat and center console like several others. You are safe...for now :cool:
lol my son and I went on a road trip and he dropped one of his AirPods right out of the gate. He had to listen to me and my music for the entire trip. Had to remove the seat when we got back to fish it out.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
lol my son and I went on a road trip and he dropped one of his AirPods right out of the gate. He had to listen to me and my music for the entire trip. Had to remove the seat when we got back to fish it out.
That should teach him! I bet he never does that again :CWL:

Sponsored

Harvest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Rivian R1T Adventure Forest Green
Occupation
agriculture
This thread has gone in several directions, but just to respond to the original post, R.J.'s wife appeared to be sitting in the front row with his father and three sons during the event.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
My wife (not necessarily a Rivian enthusiast like me) suddenly become very interested in Rivian after noticing RJ wasn't wearing his wedding ring during last week's R2 reveal.

I know I'm not as tall, young, handsome, intelligent, and wealthy as RJ, but I have nothing to be concerned about, right?
My wife and I have a long time running joke about this topic. "If (name your favorite actor/personality) calls me tomorrow, I love you, but we're getting divorced." I was never worried about it - until we met Robert Downey Jr. at an party, lol.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
My wife and I have a long time running joke about this topic. "If (name your favorite actor/personality) calls me tomorrow, I love you, but we're getting divorced." I was never worried about it - until we met Robert Downey Jr. at an party, lol.
And who is your choice?

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
And who is your choice?
It's bounced around over the years, but Jamie Lee Curtis, Andie McDowell and Gillian Anderson are always on the short list. Heather Locklear was on the list many years ago, but I blocked her call when her personal life went down the sh***er years ago.

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
It's bounced around over the years, but Jamie Lee Curtis, Andie McDowell and Gillian Anderson are always on the short list. Heather Locklear was on the list many years ago, but I blocked her call when her personal life went down the sh***er years ago.
When I was married I always tried to avoid that discussion because my ex wife, who is now a great friend was/ is very good looking. She would actually have a chance to accomplish that goal while I look like a guy who played Rugby for 12 years, because I did👺

When my hand was forced I said Scarlett Johansson, but it is ridiculous :facepalm:

Bee

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning, '23 Ioniq 5
This thread is a campaign against wearing wedding rings in society, it's no one's business who is married and who isn't.

Easy to say this as a man, I do understand the, "leave me the fuck alone" bat signal thing for women, which, I'll let them argue the merits for or against. ;)

OP
OP
AllInev

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
This thread has gone in several directions, but just to respond to the original post, R.J.'s wife appeared to be sitting in the front row with his father and three sons during the event.
Rivian R1T R1S Should I be worried about RJ? 👀 1710428772337-4m

I’m pretty sure none of the women in this picture (including the ones near RJ’s dad) are RJ’s wife. 🤷‍♂️

That said, the point of my original post was just the humor of my wife noticing no ring on the finger. I’m not trying to spread rumors. 😔

OP
OP
AllInev

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
1710428772337-4m.png

I’m pretty sure none of the women in this picture (including the ones near RJ’s dad) are RJ’s wife. 🤷‍♂️

That said, the point of my original post was just the humor of my wife noticing no ring on the finger. I’m not trying to spread rumors. 😔
I do see Sandy’s wife though!

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs