Sandy Munro teardown videos?

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
I have been anxiously awaiting Munro's teardown of the R1T. I really want to see what I'm getting - assuming my number ever comes up. They posted 2 or 3 videos about a month ago and then... nothing. In one of his recent videos (on a different vehicle) the R1T unibody can be seen completely stripped and sitting on dollies in the background.
So was that all we get? Has anyone heard about upcoming videos? Are they available through a premium plan? Just wanted to see what the community knew before posting on Munro's forum.
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I assumed they gave just a taste because they want to sell most of the content to manufacturers/suppliers and not give too much away, for free.

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
I've been hoping to see them tear-down the tonneau cover.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S

Sponsored

RivRev

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I have been anxiously awaiting Munro's teardown of the R1T. I really want to see what I'm getting - assuming my number ever comes up. They posted 2 or 3 videos about a month ago and then... nothing. In one of his recent videos (on a different vehicle) the R1T unibody can be seen completely stripped and sitting on dollies in the background.
So was that all we get? Has anyone heard about upcoming videos? Are they available through a premium plan? Just wanted to see what the community knew before posting on Munro's forum.
I've been wondering the same thing. They have eluded to more Rivian videos coming, but it has been a while since they've torn their R1T, so I'm not sure what the hold up is.

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
In the mean time, you can enjoy this post from our very own @Lil'O Annie:
Thanks for the link! While I'm thankful for the link I'm ashamed that I have not seen this already. I tend to consume all Rivian content. Considering my expected wait time until I get a truck this must have been posted during a period of me trying to go cold turkey on reading everything Rivian.

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
I’ve asked Cory a time or two. He said the 4680 got a priority, but it’s really been crickets. Would love to know what has really happened?

OP
OP

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
I’ve asked Cory a time or two. He said the 4680 got a priority, but it’s really been crickets. Would love to know what has really happened?
So it sounds like there's still some hope that there will be more? I can live with that. Thanks.
Sponsored