Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Yes, they’ve responded to me recently and it was a human. It took almost a week for them to get back to me.
Sponsored

lmr

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat B7, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Technical Product Management
Clubs

I have yet to experience a non-response from CS via email, in fact all my interactions with support has been through email so far. At most I have waited a week or so to get a response, and have had three email exchanges over the last 6 months.

Reactions: Rad

amhawk60

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus rx330
Occupation
medical research
Venting frustration here about the utter lack of a meaningful response from emailing Customer Service. All I ever get back is the auto-bot reply within a minute acknowledging my email inquiry and saying "We'll do our best to reply within 24-48 business hours." For me that's proven to be just hogwash.

I can think of 3 topics that I tried emailing Rivian about in the past couple of months. I don't think that's excessive, about one email attempt a month. I have yet to get any kind of email reply that was typed-out by a human. Not even a classic no-answer answer in Rivianese.

:mad:
I sent an email to customer service on April 3rd and received a response on April 13

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I’ve only emailed twice. The first time (Dec 2021) they did reply within 48 hours. The next time (Mar 2022) they didn’t respond for 7 days. I don’t really care honestly. If I had my truck and needed help immediately I would have a guide to contact. Nothing at this point can be considered urgent….

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I haven't emailed in a few months - well before the March 1 debacle. When I wrote before, I got a response usually within a few days.

I don't have anything urgent to request and I know they are dealing with deliveries so I've left them alone.

OP
OP
LoneStar

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Do appreciate responses that SOME people are getting responses usually in a few days to a week (or so). Tells me they should still edit that auto-bot language to alter the 1-2 biz day commitment

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Have you tried calling on the phone? Something I don't normally do, but I have found the people on the phone to be way more helpful than email/chat. They will work to solve your problem and call you back.
Sponsored