Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
RSM
Good morning all -
Great news about having availability to the Tesla Supercharger network starting next spring!

My question is where do I get the puck lift point for the R1T? The truck came with one but I want/need to get three more.

Thank you in advance for letting me know!
Sponsored

Birdowin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T / Tesla model S
Occupation
Retired from construction.
Go to jackpacks.com. They have the best on the market. I originally bought jack pucks with a rubber gasket to hold them in place and ended up sending them back. They just didn't stay in place. The jackpucks.com ones are magnetic so no problem getting them to stay.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian "pucks" for lift points on R1T IMG_0024

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian "pucks" for lift points on R1T IMG_0025

Fclmd

First Name
Fawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Kia Telluride
Clubs

Go to jackpacks.com. They have the best on the market. I originally bought jack pucks with a rubber gasket to hold them in place and ended up sending them back. They just didn't stay in place. The jackpucks.com ones are magnetic so no problem getting them to stay.

IMG_0024.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg
ā€¦and a nice red, too! šŸ¤£

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
Thanks for the link and feedback. Already time for a tire rotation so I just ordered!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Inhisname

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
RSM

IMG_0024.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg
/thank you!

Airbuswillie

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Model 3, ā€˜99 Suburban, ā€˜24 GMC1500 AT4
Occupation
Airline pilot
Good morning all -
Great news about having availability to the Tesla Supercharger network starting next spring!

My question is where do I get the puck lift point for the R1T? The truck came with one but I want/need to get three more.

Your truck came with ONE puck??? I got my truck in February and I didnā€™t get one. Damn.

Joe schmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S
Your truck came with ONE puck??? I got my truck in February and I didnā€™t get one. Damn.
I didn't get one either.

Any chance someone could measure a puck for me? I know I could order a set, but I have a lathe and a box of scrap. This is the kind of Saturday morning easy project I enjoy.

Greg Chick

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired Plumbing Contractor
Clubs

I just got my Jackpuck 4 pack. They come in either yellow or red and in a nice case. The picture on the JP site shows them stacked in one picture and in the case in another picture. I do not know if they are stackable under a Truck or not, they do not "Telescope".

howler99

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 350
Occupation
Analyst
Clubs

You know you don't need the pucks, right? Rivian service center has a guide to removing the bottom panels. My tire shop did it in a few minutes.

Sponsored

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

I think there is a plastic one in the spare tire kit, if your vehicle came with that.

Airbuswillie

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Model 3, ā€˜99 Suburban, ā€˜24 GMC1500 AT4
Occupation
Airline pilot
I think there is a plastic one in the spare tire kit, if your vehicle came with that.
Thatā€™s the problem. The spare tire option wasnā€™t available when I ordered so I have no spare and no spare tire kit yet. Iā€™m waiting for it to show up in the gear shop.

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

You must be new here. The JackPucks guy posts like every day here, LOL. šŸ˜† Good stuff though. I ordered my set of four from him before I even got my truck. Knew I will need them eventually, better to have and not need than need and not have. šŸ˜Š

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Thatā€™s the problem. The spare tire option wasnā€™t available when I ordered so I have no spare and no spare tire kit yet. Iā€™m waiting for it to show up in the gear shop.
You'll probably want a set of 4 anyway in case you take it to a shop and they need to put it on a lift. While you can remove the plastic panels (page 13 here: R1 Tow Operator Guide-en-us-20230117.pdf) so they can lift from the frame, it appears that the panels are easy enough to damage that it may be less expensive and/or less frustrating to buy jack pucks than to buy replacement plastic cover panels.

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Good morning all -

Yes sir, we have these In stock, ready to ship! Our kits include a lug socket too. Got them in silver / yellow / black

BTW, our DO stack / nest for extra height.

https://evsportline.com/collections...et-aluminum-heavy-duty-lifting-jack-pad-pucks

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian "pucks" for lift points on R1T Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 4.28.31 PM
Sponsored