delmi

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Land Rover Discovery
So seems like the winning ticket was Blue/Black and living in Washington haha
I am #4700 living in Seattle with blue/black; however I ordered a R1S. When can I expect delivery?
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I am #4700 living in Seattle with blue/black; however I ordered a R1S. When can I expect delivery?
Assuming you also configured Launch Edition, R1S deliveries are currently expected to start in August 2021 and complete by Spring 2022. You won't know anything more specific than that until your Guide contacts you later this year.

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Reservation date is clearly important, but requires you to be in the targeted location with the first build. You haven't seen anyone with a 20,000+ order number saying they've been contacted. The company has stated what they're doing and it seems to be the case. It's likely there are other variables we won't know about. As has been the case, it's just a matter of time till your number is called.

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

Seems like color/location is more important than reservation date.
Location definitely for now until more service centers are readied. I think we will learn more on how color plays into priority in the coming weeks as more customers are contacted by guides. I would imagine they will be doing builds of several combinations to have vehicles ready for the August events.

Sponsored

ActionDH

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Suburban, 2019 BMW M5
Location definitely for now until more service centers are readied. I think we will learn more on how color plays into priority in the coming weeks as more customers are contacted by guides. I would imagine they will be doing builds of several combinations to have vehicles ready for the August events.

Agreed, but there will always be early reservations holders hours away from any current or planned service centers.

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne
Agreed, but there will always be early reservations holders hours away from any current or planned service centers.
It seems we are seeing the leading edge of Rivian Guides contacting a few of us. My guess is this is to be consistent with May as the launch date for such reach-outs. I suspect there is a lot of hiring and training of guides going on in the background. Those of us contacted ‘early’ may simply be a reflection of our guides graduating a few days or weeks before others. ?‍?

St Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R2 2026, Prius
It seems we are seeing the leading edge of Rivian Guides contacting a few of us. My guess is this is to be consistent with May as the launch date for such reach-outs. I suspect there is a lot of hiring and training of guides going on in the background. Those of us contacted ‘early’ may simply be a reflection of our guides graduating a few days or weeks before others. ?‍?
Don’t forget this Forum maybe reaches 10% of Reservation holders and not everyone on the Forum is going to report. So whatever number of people reporting they were contacted can be multiplied by at least 10. As an example look at any of the Polls on the Forum and what a small percentage of people actually participate. My guess is at least a 100 people have already been contacted.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Don’t forget this Forum maybe reaches 10% of Reservation holders and not everyone on the Forum is going to report. So whatever number of people reporting they were contacted can be multiplied by at least 10. As an example look at any of the Polls on the Forum and what a small percentage of people actually participate. My guess is at least a 100 people have already been contacted.
If it wasn’t screenshotted and posted in this forum, it clearly didn’t happen. ?

Sponsored

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne
My guesstimate is that the number of Rivian Reservation Holders contacted is:

RRHC = TRG x Int/week x weeks ahead
RRHC = 40 x 30 x 1
RRHC = 1,200

Assuming 40 Trained Rivian Guides, each able to process 30 interviews/week, and only emailing Reservation Holders one week ahead of time.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
False. Every pre-order requires participation in the forum. Now which one of you is Shaq!

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Got this email this morning. Let the games begin! I have scheduled 45 min call for June 2 (only allow 45 min blocks)

Capture.JPG
Nice touch I just noticed is the guide adjusting to the consumer's timezones. That out Nicole on the hook to work till 7.

I wonder if each guide is going have a specific time zone...

Enjoy your intro call Adam!
Sponsored