First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Apparently the Coos Bay chargers are installed....
Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps 1669184735776
Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I'll try to find it. I happened upon someone sharing it on FB.
From the photo provided and looking at Street View I think this is the likely address:

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps 1669221466906
Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps 1669221536462

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Wait... That isn't in California.....
Right? I was starting to think it was the California Adventure Network.

Your location looks pretty right, there was a second photo that I think showed the building behind the Uhaul. Glad you found it, I can't find the damn FB comment again.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Your location looks pretty right, there was a second photo that I think showed the building behind the Uhaul. Glad you found it, I can't find the damn FB comment again.
Because I am OCD I found the permit. Confirming the address above

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps 1669222892066

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Because I am OCD I found the permit. Confirming the address above

1669222892066.png
At least it isnt California this time. Would be nice to have something I. The eastern half of the country where 80% of people live.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

At least it isnt California this time. Would be nice to have something I. The eastern half of the country where 80% of people live.
I'm sure they will open up something soon. In my opinion it makes sense for them to add stations where they are delivering/planning to deliver more trucks. That way they deliver more value to more customers/potential customers.

If I were to guess by the end of 2023 they will have most of the west coast N to S covered by stations. Also areas of Colorado, Texas, the midwest and east coast. They seem to have a lot of stations that are just waiting on the charging equipment, so you can expect a ramp up of their production/installations. In my opinion it seems to be already happening.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
OK, well, Google Maps has annoyed me greatly. I tried to edit one of the listings through the data table, and now it's swapped the Address and Name fields in the display. Amazing!

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I'm sure they will open up something soon. In my opinion it makes sense for them to add stations where they are delivering/planning to deliver more trucks. That way they deliver more value to more customers/potential customers.

If I were to guess by the end of 2023 they will have most of the west coast N to S covered by stations. Also areas of Colorado, Texas, the midwest and east coast. They seem to have a lot of stations that are just waiting on the charging equipment, so you can expect a ramp up of their production/installations. In my opinion it seems to be already happening.
I agree build the RAN where they are delivering and they are delivering in PA, the northeast, Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Michigan etc but no RANs yet. It could be, as you say, a shortage of the charging units and I would hope after a year they can increase production to 12-16 units a week to allow at least two RAN sites to open per week.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Right? I was starting to think it was the California Adventure Network.

CAN.
Colorado, California. Next up, Connecticut?

Zorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
One has to remember that Tesla has been building SCs for 10 years. Rivian has to start somewhere. They most likely are building their fast chargers where they sell the most and will over time fill in their networks. It is going to take a few years. When we bought our first Tesla 5 years ago (to the day), there were very few stations around (in norcal) and now they're everywhere. I assume that it will be the same a few years from now with RAN.

bhopkins

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Found the location for the proposed Saginaw, MI charger. Charger is being put in at the Target/Staples parking lot at 2772 Tittabawasee Rd, Saginaw, MI.

Transformer from Consumers Energy is set as well as ”service switchboard”. Looks like it pretty much just needs the chargers and for wiring to be run to the chargers.

Looks to be four chargers but they are not technically pull through. There are travel lanes in front and back of the chargers. But, the chargers are far enough out in the parking lot that you could likely do a pull through if needed and not terribly interfere with other vehicles. Pretty decent location with several restaurants within walking distance.

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps E81991A2-3ED0-43EB-8C38-2F1A70ACFC6B

Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps D55BBDEF-5873-41A4-B36D-44B021F0C79C
Sponsored