Sponsored

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
I’m in mfg and 2023 in some areas will be worse than prior years on parts shortages. It sucks, hope they can keep progressing at a good pace this year.
Sponsored

andisimose

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas
Clubs

Seems a reasonable hypothesis. There were reports of some charging stations in VA and NC that had been ready six months ago but we’re awaiting the charging boxes. Certainly some delays.
yep. One north of me in NC has Been awaiting cabinets since July/ early august. Went past it again last week and the only thing that’s changed is the asphalt is fading

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

I know they broke ground in Sedona , but does anyone have a current update from Sedona, AZ RAN station? Thank you.

TeamEV

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R3 (s00n)
Just posted three new sites which are under construction in OR, CA and AZ

Roseburg, OR

I found this a few weeks ago, but I absolutely forgot how I got the address. At least I was able to remember it.

Olancha, CA

This was infuriatingly easy to find. After a few attempts at trying to find a permit portal for Inyo County, I took a shot at street view and found the location immediately. First world problems.

Kingman, AZ

Came across this site courtesy of PlugShare. Kingman's permit portal is horrible so I'm happy to have spotted it before going through hell.

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Glad to see the AZ site progressing but a bit disappointed to see no plans for Wyoming. Has anyone heard otherwise? That would be a game changer for getting to Yellowstone from the south.

Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Glad to see the AZ site progressing but a bit disappointed to see no plans for Wyoming. Has anyone heard otherwise? That would be a game changer for getting to Yellowstone from the south.
Wyoming comes as no surprise since they want to ban EV's entirely.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Olancha, CA

This was infuriatingly easy to find. After a few attempts at trying to find a permit portal for Inyo County, I took a shot at street view and found the location immediately. First world problems.

Perfect for going to visit Cerro Gordo. I saw Motor Trend took an R1T there a while ago, but I'm sure charging is not easy to come by out there.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
The Olancha spot is perfect! I always top off at that station before heading into Saline Valley… which Im planning on doing this year in the R1T

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
The Olancha spot is perfect! I always top off at that station before heading into Saline Valley… which Im planning on doing this year in the R1T
I wouldn’t have expected anything near-term between Inyokern and Bishop, but this is cool and I’ll take it! Hopefully we get some on the western side of the Sierra Nevadas, too.

sizotty

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
R1T, MYP
Occupation
@theoverlandstory
Agreed, but we desperately need something out in Borrego Springs / Ocotillo area. C’mon Rivian hook us up with the juice!

Sponsored

Rivzie

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Just posted three new sites which are under construction in OR, CA and AZ

Roseburg, OR

I found this a few weeks ago, but I absolutely forgot how I got the address. At least I was able to remember it.

Olancha, CA

Kingman, AZ

Came across this site courtesy of PlugShare. Kingman's permit portal is horrible so I'm happy to have spotted it before going through hell.

Excited for the Roseburg site! They're definitely trying to tie together I5 and also the Pacific Coast Hwy.

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Manteca CA RAN is operational.
Screenshot_20230121-091435.png
I don't think we even had a known address for that one or knew that it was under construction! Always a pleasant surprise to have one open up so stealthily. Gives hope there are others close that we don't know about.

From Plugshare, it looks like this is the address:
280 Lifestyle st,
Manteca, CA 95337, USA