First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting little note here. I had noticed Plugshare doesn't have RAN or the waypointa listed yet, so I figured I'd submit the Lynnwood location and try to prompt getting the network added.

Both RAN and the waypoints are listed as networks when adding locations. They just don't show up when searching for chargers currently.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
As best I can. I've been pretty good about adding addresses that are posted in this thread or sent to me in a private message. I think I have everything in there to date. The one area I'm lacking is probably on status updates, but I think that's more an issue of there just not really being many.

If you have any addresses that you think are missing or need to be updated, please let me know! And that goes for RAN locations or service, showroom, etc. locations. The one thing I'm not going to try to add in is the Waypoint chargers. That will become unwieldy very quickly once they start going in en masse. I'm hoping Rivian will have its own map that will eliminate the need for that anyway.

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
All details are available by searching Rivian on TDLR

Here's another charging station coming to El Paso

750 Sunland Park Dr El Paso, TX 79912
Alright alright alright! Add another one to the list. A Rivian charging station is coming to HEB in Brenham. I was just in Austin and was wondering where I could charge my Rivian when I make the trip next year. This HEB is right off 290. Still crossing my fingers that Bucees will eventually get one.

2508 S Day street
Brenham, TX 77833

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I saw that someone identified a location in Burien. Other than that it's 6 chargers, is there a reason that we think it's a RAN charger? I couldn't find anything else.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Occupation
health care
As best I can. I've been pretty good about adding addresses that are posted in this thread or sent to me in a private message. I think I have everything in there to date. The one area I'm lacking is probably on status updates, but I think that's more an issue of there just not really being many.

If you have any addresses that you think are missing or need to be updated, please let me know! And that goes for RAN locations or service, showroom, etc. locations. The one thing I'm not going to try to add in is the Waypoint chargers. That will become unwieldy very quickly once they start going in en masse. I'm hoping Rivian will have its own map that will eliminate the need for that anyway.
Can you have a map of just RAN chargers. The listing has my home location which is not a RAN charger, nor open to the public. These RAN chargers need to state kW capabilities.

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can you have a map of just RAN chargers. The listing has my home location which is not a RAN charger, nor open to the public. These RAN chargers need to state kW capabilities.
My map definitely doesn't have your home location. That's showing up for you because you're either logged into your google account or you have a browser cookie with it. Try going to the link in the original post in a private browsing window. You shouldn't see your home location.

As for kW capabilities... I'd love to have detailed information about the locations, but most of them aren't even constructed yet, and none of the permits or public information say anything about that. Most of the info I have been given about locations doesn't even say how many charging pedestals will be at a site. At the point when we know things like kW output for a particular RAN site, PlugShare will probably be the better resource for finding them. Now if Plugshare would just add RAN and Waypoint Network as network filters . . .

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
. Now if Plugshare would just add RAN and Waypoint Network as network filters . . .
They apparently won't until Rivian shares their status or something. At least that's what they told Jimmy.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They apparently won't until Rivian shares their status or something. At least that's what they told Jimmy.
Well that's annoying. What does that even mean? Rivian has to share live status or just officially acknowledge which stations are theirs? Because Plugshare currently allows someone to select the network... That makes very little sense. Oh well.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Well that's annoying. What does that even mean? Rivian has to share live status or just officially acknowledge which stations are theirs? Because Plugshare currently allows someone to select the network... That makes very little sense. Oh well.
I had the same thoughts.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer