First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Powerwagon, Alfa Giulia Quad
Occupation
Yes
Very tempting... Anybody looking for a LE with just the 20" wheels and not the RUS, jump now. I also see a "new" 21" wheel config this morning that wasn't there yesterday, so there might be a wave of 21" options today.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 8.14.14 AM.png

EDIT: It's gone! Hope it was one of you who claimed it! :)
For us less fortunate souls, what all has appeared in the Atlanta shop you can see? I still do not understand the whole shop thing. Does your shop access let you look at the R1S in our area? Region? Doesnā€™t seem to be nationally
Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
For us less fortunate souls, what all has appeared in the Atlanta shop you can see? I still do not understand the whole shop thing. Does your shop access let you look at the R1S in our area? Region? Doesnā€™t seem to be nationally
From this thread, the common understanding is that everyone's "shop" shows any vehicle that's still at the factory in Normal and then each "shop" also shows what's at (or already on the way to) your nearest service center.

What's in there really does change fairly frequently. I've seen several new ones show up this morning and already be gone.

PNW mulestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Anyone know why I would lose shop access?

DesertRivian

First Name
NAYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AUDI A8, TESLA MODEL Y & TESLA MODEL 3
Occupation
ONX HOMES
I am waiting for my delivery to open since May 3...It's waiting game right now.

Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
You would lose shop access if your vehicle thatā€™s configured has now been given a Vin, and is on its way to you

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
Losing shop access almost always means that your specific build (i.e., the one you have reserved in your Rivian account) has either entered, or is about to enter, production. Congrats!

Edit: Looks like @Sevn86 posted the same info above as I was typing my response.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Snagged my shop R1S a week ago, my Guide says status has remained "Factory Gated" or awaiting a train slot for transport to CA. Anybody experience the delivery process in this situation recently to share idea of duration. Presently I'm preparing myself for by July 4th

FYI - on the 8-step I'm at only the Payment and Scheduling steps so nothing holding it up on my end. My guide said not to do the payment until vehicle arrives at local SC and passes PDI.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Don't celebrate too much just yet...this is Rivian we're talking about šŸ˜‰
I agree! I picked up a shop R1S and still donā€™t have a VIN. Factory gated. šŸ˜­

Mayur2378

First Name
Mayur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

I snagged mine last Monday and finished all the steps by Tuesday. My guide said it was in Norman last Tuesday and since has gone AWOL. Non response for over a week now

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Snagged my shop R1S a week ago, my Guide says status has remained "Factory Gated" or awaiting a train slot for transport to CA. Anybody experience the delivery process in this situation recently to share idea of duration. Presently I'm preparing myself for by July 4th

FYI - on the 8-step I'm at only the Payment and Scheduling steps so nothing holding it up on my end. My guide said not to do the payment until vehicle arrives at local SC and passes PDI.
You and me both are factory gated. I however donā€™t have access to 8 step process. I wonder if they are waiting for more to load on a train to Texas and the surrounding states.
Sponsored