Sponsored

Problems problems, all these damn problems! Let's hear from those who've had little / no issues! 🗯️

ghanvass

First Name
Shai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 X5 50e, 2022 R1T LE
Occupation
Ops Director - Construction
Yeah, like most, I have my problems, luckily my Rivian isn't one of them!

I am the happy owner of a 2022 R1T with just over 20,000 miles on it. Yes, I have read about everybody's issues, but I have been trouble free with my Rivian VIN xxx004911!

Seems like most threads are about some issue. Let's also hear from those who've had no or little issues so far. I am one of them.

There is something to be said about controlling 835 hp with my right foot!

Love my Rivian!
003590 VIN here. Same experience, no major issues and I love the truck.
Sponsored

Bevo5702

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Etron
Occupation
Retired
I've only had mine a week and already have two major problems. Both my kids keep wanting to drive it. I told them they don't have insurance for that. Just drive your fossil cars. I think I'm going to have to sell both of them. It sucks.
You know that’s a criminal offense, right? :CWL:

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

Another '22 R1T with over 11,000 miles including multiple road trips (longest being WI to TN) and no major issues. Nothing the service center didn't address such as some door moulding coming off.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Sponsored

Vonmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, Volvo V60 Cross Country
Back in May 2023 I bought a lightly used R1T LE with black 22s and a working tonneau cover. It had 2,200 miles on it at the time. I had to take it to the service center because it would not take OTA updates and was 4 updates behind. The SC was great to deal with and had it fixed within two days. I am approaching 9,000 miles and have not had a problem since. I love this truck. Oh, and the power tonneau cover is still working!

Glembi2

First Name
Glembi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV70, Civic, & Mazda3
Occupation
Patent attorney
Clubs

I took delivery in December 2023 with a VIN ending in 029xxx. Only have 150 miles on it. Only had a couple panel misalignment issues that were fixed in a week.

Engineer

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S QM Adventure, UnderShield and 20" Darks
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

no problems in about 3 months and 2400 miles, just a few things that need tweaking, but no real "problems" and way fewer issues than i had in my '22 Tahoe that the rivian replaced!

rivianUGA

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon
I'm on my second R1T. The first one had 22,000 miles on it when it got totaled in a wreck. The only issue I ever had with the first one was the control arm recall issue that happened very early on. They came to my house and tried to fix it, then loaded it up and took to the atl service center, fixed it and delivered right back to my house same day.

The new R1T I've had since May of 23. It has almost 10k miles on it. Zero issues. And it's an even better truck than the first one. Almost no wind noise at high speeds on this one. And it gets better with each OTA update.

Truthfully, Rivian for me has been an experience about like Apple products. It works great. Gets better over time. Under promised and over delivered.

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Been a while now truck is still amazing no major issues and the power tonneau still works perfect.

NotoriousRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

R1S quad/large with no issues. About 4 months/5k miles in. There is some panel alignment stuff that I would have them take a look at once there is a service center in Wisconsin. And the air suspension definitely makes some noises but I expected that. Overall, happy with quality thus far.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

June 2023 R1S W/7k miles. No issues; just a minor back door seal had to be replaced for having a pin hole and did not bother us at all. I absolutely love him and his name is mochi (named after our dear pet dog); both have zoomies!

kozak79

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Visual Effects
Clubs

Had my R1T for 1 year and 2 months (12K miles) and still think it's the best car I've ever owned. I did have a couple of issues:

* Airbag Warning Message (Finally fixed on 3rd Mobile visit, frayed wire found)
* Bent Hood HInges (Replaced, took 3 weeks)

NauticalSpiR1T

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T DMP Max Pack
Occupation
Sales Engineer
657 miles on my R1T and the rear driver door weather stripping is hanging when I open it
Sponsored