Hopper

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1T, 2022 Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Occupation
Retired Executive and technical writer. Board of Directors Fly Fishers International.
Thanks for posting! I hope they roll this one out faster than 11.2.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
For me, ideal would be auto lock/unlock at about a foot rather than the 5 or 6 foot range
I can see a lot of photos and videos popping out online showing R1 owners humping their cars trying to get that to work:

Rivian R1T R1S OTA Update 2022.15 Software Release Notes 1651511259093

Rivian R1T R1S OTA Update 2022.15 Software Release Notes 1651511192500

Sponsored

CyberKentuckian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Tacoma
Occupation
Tech Sales
I would be interested if Apple music had a free tier. Disney+ would be great. Prime Video seems most likely, and I could live with that, but really hoping they’ll include several options.
Anything would be great, right? I pay for Apple Music and have no interest in transitioning all our playlists and such over to Spotify. First-world problem, I'm sure.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Anything would be great, right? I pay for Apple Music and have no interest in transitioning all our playlists and such over to Spotify. First-world problem, I'm sure.
Same, though YouTube Music and YouTube premium are just included with my phone. Fortunately YT Music and Spotify playlists are at least easy enough to sync. Probably just going to use Bluetooth until YT Music is available.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I'd really like the ability to alter sensitivity when using the phone as a key. For me, ideal would be auto lock/unlock at about a foot rather than the 5 or 6 foot range that I was seeing before I disabled it.
Mine was about 20 feet. Maybe more.

C.R. Rivian

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired

Sponsored

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
Apparently his name at Rivian is Cando. Don't ask me what the significance is....
I assume it's "Can Do", as in he can do anything. Gary is definitely more better.

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Looking forward to bigger changes like addition of YouTube or Netflix, YouTube Music or other options besides Spotify, voice texting integration, ability to send route planning from phone to truck.
Youtube falls into "bigger changes" than improving vampire battery drain, garage door opener, leveling improvements, regen improvements, total audio loss bug and false alarms. I guess we have different priorities.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Looking forward to bigger changes like addition of YouTube or Netflix, YouTube Music or other options besides Spotify, voice texting integration, ability to send route planning from phone to truck.
As long the the 🧛‍♂️ is gone
Sponsored