Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline, Lexus 250 AWD
Occupation
retired
Clubs

The family and I were in the area yesterday and went by the Service Centre location on Weston Road.

They had one framed wall up and a concrete floor poured for the service area. There was no one visibly working at 11am on a Monday. Not a great sign in my opinion.

My refreshed time frame is still Oct-Dec of this year, let’s see how that goes.
Thanks for the update

Vivian

First Name
Vivian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
HVAC
Clubs

Hi All. Stopped by the SC last week. Good news - a building permit was issued on May 12 with an expected completion date of October for what it’s worth.
IMG_4157.jpeg
Good news! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and post this! Things should start moving now.
Sponsored

Geocvl

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I found some updates on Rivian Stories for the Ontario Service Centre copied below.

"Very exciting progress!!

I went by the Vaughan service center and the construction crews are hard at work.

I talked to a supervisor and I can confirm that the whole building is for Rivian alone. The lifts and most of the other equipment required to service the trucks has arrived and will be installed over the coming weeks.

Plumbing rough-in was complete and electricians were working in the offices.

Drywall scheduled to be completed over the next 3 weeks and projected completion is first week of October. So far no major hurdles since construction began."

Rivian R1T R1S Ontario Service Centre Location 1688996870248

Sponsored

Vivian

First Name
Vivian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
HVAC
Clubs

I found some updates on Rivian Stories for the Ontario Service Centre copied below.

I went by the Vaughan service center and the construction crews are hard at work.

I talked to a supervisor and I can confirm that the whole building is for Rivian alone. The lifts and most of the other equipment required to service the trucks has arrived and will be installed over the coming weeks.

Drywall scheduled to be completed over the next 3 weeks and projected completion is first week of October. So far no major hurdles since construction began."

Awesome news to start the week, thank you for all the intel Geocvi !!

1688996870248.png

Ripped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Max
Occupation
-
Nice, I'd guess you'll be seeing substantial work complete, pending inspections October-ish. Depending on staff training hopefully selling vehicles out of that location before year's end. The good news is that the production ramp is underway, so whenever it opens, you'll have a boatload of vehicles

wristybusiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model X
Thanks for finding this!

I hope the OP can provide us with regular updates. I would be happy to if it wasn’t so far from me.

Let’s see what the refreshed update brings. I was Oct-Dec 2023 on the last refresh.

1688996870248.png

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Still crickets for Ontario.

wristybusiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model X
Did everyone get their delivery estimate refresh pushed back to end of August? Or just the folks in Ontario due to the slow progress of the service centre?

Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Did everyone get their delivery estimate refresh pushed back to end of August? Or just the folks in Ontario due to the slow progress of the service centre?
I think they pushed it for every one, not just us.

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 GMC Sierra 2500, 2012 Chevy Volt.
Occupation
Teacher
Clubs

I think they're planning something big for Canada. They can't keep pushing everything over. The more they wait, the more they lose money.

Had I ordered my vehicle today as opposed to 2021, it would cost me 40K extra. The quicker they fill orders, the lesser they lose to inflation. Let's be patient.

Speaking of which, if we downgrade our drivetrains to performance dual-motor, we get 700$ off. Made me smile. I am considering the downgrade because of the increased range... range is important for us Northerners. Can't wait to get real-life feedback on that dual-motor drivetrain.

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
Also pushed back here in Quebec.
Pushed back how? I have been Oct-Dec since 2 refreshes ago, no change as of a minute ago... did you get an e-mail? Or it just changed in your account?

hroussel

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3 perf, (R1T DMP reserved)
Pushed back how? I have been Oct-Dec since 2 refreshes ago, no change as of a minute ago... did you get an e-mail? Or it just changed in your account?
The update to the timeline was pushed back. My timeline is still saying "Processing estimate".

Yes it was an email which I just can't find at the moment (must have deleted it). It was saying something like,

"Any changes to your configuration ...(forgot the words here)... will be reflected in the next scheduled update in August."

So, another month to wait to have the new estimate.
Sponsored