Sponsored

Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 1250GS
Clubs

Guide contact today. R1T, El Cap, 20", live in WI but been playing around with addresses in Chicago and Jacksonville. Not sure what, if anything I did got their attention. Call scheduled for Friday.
Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Folks. Hang in there and you’ll be rewarded. The truck is every bit as incredible as we’ve been told.

Really impressed in general, but the overall build quality I found to be pretty amazing. Super happy with this thing after a few short hours of ownership.

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Guide contact today. R1T, El Cap, 20", live in WI but been playing around with addresses in Chicago and Jacksonville. Not sure what, if anything I did got their attention. Call scheduled for Friday.
Congrats!

But also.... what's your configuration? Pre-order date? Did you ever switch from Max or Explore? Mind tossing it in your signature?

...It helps us forum junkies pass the time by coming up with crazy theories about Rivian prioritizing deliveries on full moons or matching zodiac signs....

scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 1250GS
Clubs

Always Adventure trim and large pack, sig updated. Only thing I ever switched was color, about 20 times.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
My config has always been the same except for color. I’ve changed that a few times. It doesn’t seem to matter. Some people have never changed a thing and haven’t been contacted and others change one thing and suddenly get contacted. It’s all random and likely not associated with changes. According to Rivian, changing your config is not supposed to change your delivery priority. All I know is the So Cal deliveries are seemingly random and order date hasn’t mattered.

Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
My config has always been the same except for color. I’ve changed that a few times. It doesn’t seem to matter. Some people have never changed a thing and haven’t been contacted and others change one thing and suddenly get contacted. It’s all random and likely not associated with changes. According to Rivian, changing your config is not supposed to change your delivery priority. All I know is the So Cal deliveries are seemingly random and order date hasn’t mattered.
Yeah but what's your zodiac sign?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Don't let this turn into a Teslattitude Forum

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Good question. I don’t know much about astrology but I think it’s “loser”.
In all seriousness I hope you get your truck very shortly.... I wont say the other S word

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
In all seriousness I hope you get your truck very shortly.... I wont say the other S word
Yeah I actually like it when I see anyone get their truck. It’s exciting.

I just like to log in here every day, see that I’m still losing at the Rivian lottery, feel bad about it for a minute and then realize again that it’s not a big deal.

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Folks. Hang in there and you’ll be rewarded. The truck is every bit as incredible as we’ve been told.

Really impressed in general, but the overall build quality I found to be pretty amazing. Super happy with this thing after a few short hours of ownership.
I think it's very likely a good portion of us with 2022 delivery dates will not get a guide contact this year.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I think it's very likely a good portion of us with 2022 delivery dates will not get a guide contact this year.
Based on what Rivian reveals in tomorrow's (May 11, 2022) earnings report and on what was said in the last two "Tony" emails, I think by mid-June, I'll know whether or not I'm getting an R1T this year.

fallen888

First Name
Kon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, El Cap/black, power tonneau, 21"
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Really impressed in general, but the overall build quality I found to be pretty amazing.
Agreed. As a ex-Tesla owner for the past 6 years, I can say Rivian's build quality is much better. I was hopeful it would be and now very satisfied to see that it really is pretty solid.

According to Rivian, changing your config is not supposed to change your delivery priority.
True.. until your guide contacts you and locks in your order. Once that happens, don't change anything or risk getting pushed back in the queue.

Never say never. I pre-ordered this past September and had a Q4 delivery window. Just took delivery this week. So you never know. 🤷‍♂️

Animalhouse

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 hummer H3T (manual), 2018 dodge ram
Occupation
Contractor
Always Adventure trim and large pack, sig updated. Only thing I ever switched was color, about 20 times.
Only twenty times?😉
Sponsored