Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Wow so if you get your guide invite, that comes with a shop invite?
Sponsored

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Wow so if you get your guide invite, that comes with a shop invite?
I canā€™t speak for everyone but I just got a guide assigned but it sounded like if I didnā€™t want to accept the VIN I was matched with I wouldā€™ve had to wait. I would not have gotten a shop invite.

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I canā€™t speak for everyone but I just got a guide assigned but it sounded like if I didnā€™t want to accept the VIN I was matched with I wouldā€™ve had to wait. I would not have gotten a shop invite.
Oh ok. I have been having conflicting ideas to just take the 21in wheelsā€¦ but I really want the 20in wheels. Also I am working like every day for the next month.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Same. I got the similar kind of response

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Oh ok. I have been having conflicting ideas to just take the 21in wheelsā€¦ but I really want the 20in wheels. Also I am working like every day for the next month.

I went with the 21s. I wanted the 20s, the brights actually, while I think they'd look cooler I know I'd use the "extra" range of the 21s more than the AT ability off road. The fact that I could have a VIN assigned this week instead of "most likely by Dec" based on feedback from my guide made the decision a bit easier. There's no harm in waiting until at least your delivery window but my trade was valued pretty high and I'd rather have Rivian take it off my hands sooner than later.

Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I changed from 22ā€ brights to 21ā€ wheels this past Wednesday and I got a guide assigned this morning. My 8 steps unlocked this afternoon and I have a VIN assigned already (looking at the step for insurance information). My guide said potentially 4-8 weeks, but it looks like they already have a truck that matches my config. I was slated for October/November after the June email.

kucanhead

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, RDX
Occupation
Software Engineer
I got a call from a guide last week saying they had a truck that matched my color combo, CY/FE, and if I was willing to make some configuration changes, I could get it. I was out of town, so I didn't talk to him until today. Sure enough, the change would be going from 20" to 21" wheels. I took a couple of hours to think about it, and called him back and agreed to the change. The VIN hasn't been assigned to me yet, so I have to wait until tomorrow to see if it's still available.

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I changed from 22ā€ brights to 21ā€ wheels this past Wednesday and I got a guide assigned this morning. My 8 steps unlocked this afternoon and I have a VIN assigned already (looking at the step for insurance information). My guide said potentially 4-8 weeks, but it looks like they already have a truck that matches my config. I was slated for October/November after the June email.
Might be faster, once I received a vin it took 2 days for them to ask me to schedule a delivery for next week.

Sattman69

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜19 4Runner Limited, toytec lift & power brakes
Occupation
Consult/Project Manager
Both. I off road A LOT and drive up I70 to Breckinridge. I have a lifted Wrangler on 37s that gets into some pretty technical rock crawling. I'm not planing to do that with the R1T, but it'll be used for my basecamp while the Jeep goes crawling.
Hey folks, this is my first real contribution on the forumā€¦here goes.

Iā€™m in CO also and have run ATā€™s for the past 20+ years on all my SUVā€™s. And the Pirelli Scorpion were replacement a couple times. While not my favorites, they were one of a few options early with my LR3ā€™s & 19ā€ wheels. But it may be a while before others get in the game to match size, load and speed ratings of the Pirelliā€™s on the R1T.
At this point I already gave up on the manual tonneau cover: changed configto powered. I just wanted to see if I could jump forward. But based on observations, I think the 21ā€™s may be my best move to actually jump or get access to The Shop.
But Iā€™m just not thereā€¦
I did not get the underbody protection. My off-road experience tells me side rails, ATā€™s & full size spare are more important - especially with nearly 15ā€ of clearance.

I happen to live 800ā€™ from the Denver SC and itā€™s killing me to see the 21ā€™s & 22ā€™s on the lot the past few weeks. Only 1/5 have the ATā€™s when back in April/May it seemed more like 75% had ATā€™s.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Hmmm i missed this thread, but i was in this delivery windows and took delivery 1.5 weeks ago. FG/FE, 21ā€ AS, underbody kit, spare tire

Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Hmmm i missed this thread, but i was in this delivery windows and took delivery 1.5 weeks ago. FG/FE, 21ā€ AS, underbody kit, spare tire
There are a lot of Springfields in the US. Which one are you? :cool:

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Hey folks, this is my first real contribution on the forumā€¦here goes.

Iā€™m in CO also and have run ATā€™s for the past 20+ years on all my SUVā€™s. And the Pirelli Scorpion were replacement a couple times. While not my favorites, they were one of a few options early with my LR3ā€™s & 19ā€ wheels. But it may be a while before others get in the game to match size, load and speed ratings of the Pirelliā€™s on the R1T.
At this point I already gave up on the manual tonneau cover: changed configto powered. I just wanted to see if I could jump forward. But based on observations, I think the 21ā€™s may be my best move to actually jump or get access to The Shop.
But Iā€™m just not thereā€¦
I did not get the underbody protection. My off-road experience tells me side rails, ATā€™s & full size spare are more important - especially with nearly 15ā€ of clearance.

I happen to live 800ā€™ from the Denver SC and itā€™s killing me to see the 21ā€™s & 22ā€™s on the lot the past few weeks. Only 1/5 have the ATā€™s when back in April/May it seemed more like 75% had ATā€™s.
I had my R1T test drive last Saturday. I'd say it was 50/50 mix between ATs and All Seasons. I also asked about manual, power, and no tonneau cover. The nice lady there said she hasn't seen a single R1T delivered with the manual or no tonneau cover. She also stated that a redesign of the drive mechanism, for the powered cover, is in progress.

As for tires, I personally prefer Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws but, as you said, they don't have a version that fits the R1T or can handle the weight. Hopefully we'll see more options over the next couple of years when it's time to replace the Pirellis.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Damn you all...i just (well for the 50th time) changed from the 21s back to the 20s...and now you all will have me going back to the 21s!!

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Damn you all...i just (well for the 50th time) changed from the 21s back to the 20s...and now you all will have me going back to the 21s!!
Just imagine if Rivian offered THREE choices....

Oh, wait.
Sponsored