Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Anyone have luck in the harford county area finding a shop that has pucks to rotate the tires on the Rivian? I’m about to buy a set but figure i would check here first.
Sponsored

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

I'm in Frederick county. I don't know that any shops have pucks for these yet. Will need to bring your own pucks. Where were you planning to take it? I'd be interested to hear about your experience.

OP
OP

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I got my pucks delivered last week and brought the truck into the Firestone right around the corner from me on Friday morning. They were pumped to finally see one in person, I walked the tech through the process and was in and out in 20 mins and $13 poorer. The tech thanked me for giving him the opportunity to learn on the truck. Will definitely go back there when I need tires.

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

I got my pucks delivered last week and brought the truck into the Firestone right around the corner from me on Friday morning. They were pumped to finally see one in person, I walked the tech through the process and was in and out in 20 mins and $13 poorer. The tech thanked me for giving him the opportunity to learn on the truck. Will definitely go back there when I need tires.
$13....robbery! 😂

OP
OP

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I thought it was a mistake, I didn’t bother asking questions. Paid and left.

Sponsored

swaggner

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3M / Rivian R1T (future)
Clubs

That’s nice to know. Which Firestone location? I’m in Towson but will happily drive to Harford County for good service and price.

OP
OP

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

It was the Firestone in Bel Air on Hoagie Drive. Only been there 2x once for an oil change tire rotation on my old truck and the tire rotation on the R1T. Nice people, seems like a lot of repeat customers from what I’ve overheard while waiting.

Steve A.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Audi Q7, Ford Expedition, Porsche Cayenne
Occupation
self-employed code-slinger
Clubs

From where did you order them? It's on my *to do* list.

FWIW, I've been going to that Firestone 17+ years and let's just say in and out in 20 mins is an anomaly. ;-)

OP
OP

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I got the ones from jackpucks.com, Evsportline has some too. I booked the earliest appt the had and called and made sure I could get in and out quickly, I had a flight to catch later in the morning.
Sponsored