Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Anyone else have trouble with CS and the gear store?

I ordered some gear right when the store went online. They shipped me a package that weekend, but it was the wrong order. I ordered some clothes, got some Rivian water bottles. CS responded and told me to keep the stuff and they would ship me out the correct order. I waited two weeks but heard nothing. Reached out again, and CS told me they would follow-up and update me soon. Another week and I haven’t heard anything.

Not that big of a deal. I’ve used the gear I received, and I understand they are in the early days of the store. It just feels like another opportunity where poor communication and customer service turns me off the brand.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I ordered some gear right when the store went online. They shipped me a package that weekend, but it was the wrong order. I ordered some clothes, got some Rivian water bottles. CS responded and told me to keep the stuff and they would ship me out the correct order. I waited two weeks but heard nothing. Reached out again, and CS told me they would follow-up and update me soon. Another week and I haven’t heard anything.

Not that big of a deal. I’ve used the gear I received, and I understand they are in the early days of the store. It just feels like another opportunity where poor communication and customer service turns me off the brand.

I know this is archaic but might want to give a ring to the phone support number for a better conversation and most likely a easier solution.

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary

I ordered right when the store went online as well. No issues here.

I did make a call to CS to request a gear guard shirt for adults and gear guard dog toys for my pups. Glad to see a gear guard adult shirt is available now.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Washed my Rivian T-shirt for the first time and it came out about a size smaller than it went in. With the thicker material that it's made out of it doesn't really have a lot of stretch, so it's not really wearable. Not great for a $35 shirt.

Recommend going up a size at least and wash it right away.

twinprice

First Name
Winston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon XL Denali, Tesla Model Y, and LE RS1 - Hopefully!
Clubs

Washed my Rivian T-shirt for the first time and it came out about a size smaller than it went in. With the thicker material that it's made out of it doesn't really have a lot of stretch, so it's not really wearable. Not great for a $35 shirt.

Recommend going up a size at least and wash it right away.
I had exactly the same experience with my t-shirt. It is 100% cotton and shrank significantly but it still fits.

Diddy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Not overly interesting, but they updated the video that auto-plays when you log into your Rivian.com account. There's a couple nice R1S shots in there.
Sponsored