New product teaser...

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I thoroughly disliked the ribbed design on Tuxmats. To me, it makes them look cheap, regardless of material and quality.
Have you had them in a car before? I disliked the idea before living with them. I get more compliments on these mats than any i've owned and the ribbed design is quite subtle in person. It screams on pictures of the product though.
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Have you had them in a car before? I disliked the idea before living with them. I get more compliments on these mats than any i've owned and the ribbed design is quite subtle in person. It screams on pictures of the product though.
I've personally not had them in a car, but did see them in another Mach-E while at a local meetup. It reconfirmed my thoughts on the product.

Example:
New Tuxmat floor liners! Sadly the prototype rear seat needs a rework, but they should be available for the market in a couple months. : MachE (reddit.com)

Last edited:

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Any all weather floor mat needs sides that old in water and dirt. So if someone makes a good set that accomplish that, I'll buy.

Unfortunately as oppressed to some other vehicles it's harder because the floor pan isn't recessed at the edge of the door like in a Toyota Truck.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

With winter coming here in Chicago I need something soon. My all weathers usually get trashed by the salt here and fill with water after all the snow from my boots melt. The Rivian ones didn't seem like they would hold enough water and I wanted the raised sides.

Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Not covering the dead pedal? That is a must in my opinion for all weather mats. Also I have seen some all weather mats that extend out onto the door sill, which look amazing.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Interesting while everyone is going all weather you guys made a set of good old fashion carpet mats. I really like the Chilliwich but I like this as an option as well. Good job.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Not covering the dead pedal? That is a must in my opinion for all weather mats. Also I have seen some all weather mats that extend out onto the door sill, which look amazing.
We have a lot of experience with dead pedal covering carpet (Tesla), it's not great. The sliver that coverts it is prone to flopping around. These are meant to be classy carpet mats.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Interesting while everyone is going all weather you guys made a set of good old fashion carpet mats. I really like the Chiliwich but I like this as an option as well. Good job.
Yes, exactly. Not everyone wants all weather rubberized mats or Chilewich. This is for them! Plus, this is a full set of premium, custom Rivian fitment carpet mats, covering more areas than Chilewich or the Rivian all season mats. Plus color options, no-logo, or logo...have it your way!

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
We have a lot of experience with dead pedal covering carpet (Tesla), it's not great. The sliver that coverts it is prone to flopping around. These are meant to be classy carpet mats.
Ahhhh…..yeah I completely missed that these were going to be carpet mats and not all weather. I originally thought the carpet were prototypes, but I completely assumed wrong on this one.

The design now completely makes sense.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

jemkewl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Interesting bed and tailgate material...

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T