Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 03 S2K
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

1100 hp quad motor please
Something I hadn't considered before. I am now wondering if Rivian is going to do a Quad Motor and Performance Quad motor for the new quads.
I wonder at what point we'd be bumping up against the peak C discharge limit of the original battery pack, and if that has anything to do with this new battery pack design they're talking about.

1100hp = 820 kW seems like a lot :p
Sponsored

carl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, VW Atlas, Volvo V60 Polestar
Clubs

Well shoot. Things like this make me want to wait till the new build to take delivery. Pre-price hike pricing on new tech and performance dual motor efficiencies, might be worth the wait!
I'm totally there with you! I have pre-price hike hold too waiting for the Dual Max, but haven't pulled the trigger yet on Locking in my Configuration because of these new updates they are talking about as well as waiting on some proper reviews on the off-road capabilities of the dual motor.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I'm totally there with you! I have pre-price hike hold too waiting for the Dual Max, but haven't pulled the trigger yet on Locking in my Configuration because of these new updates they are talking about as well as waiting on some proper reviews on the off-road capabilities of the dual motor.
I can see them stopping honoring pre price hikes on updated tech. No reason to honor those prices since they were made with different tech (except the dual max).
Sponsored