Sponsored

My R1T purchased from Shop with powered tonneau cover was delivered without the cover

OP
OP
jambaman84

jambaman84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I'm curious too. There was some teasing that a Powered Tonneau can be installed on non-powered models, but that seems like a lot of parts need to be added/replaced.
Absolutely agree. Think it’ll be a pain for them to do. They better not be like, oh hey, we can’t do it..
So here’s a manual one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jambaman84

jambaman84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

DjbR1T

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, BMW
Occupation
Healthcare
I picked my R1T up Saturday in Mahwah NJ. I too was very disappointed that the truck did not have the powered tonneau cover installed as I had expected-- it certainly was listed on the invoice. I intentionally waited to choose a vehicle from the R1 shop as a preorder holder from 2021 until the powered tonneau cover was again available. i will call my Guide this morning to further discuss.
I drove 2.5 hours to get the pick up. One hour into drive home on highway I get pulled over--reason given was I was going 58 in a 55, and my temporary rear tag has small numbers on it---
after running everything he comes back and says everything checked out I could go-- then he comments " I just had never seen one of these before"

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

bummer... sounds like youre in like for the PTC like everyone else.

DjbR1T

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, BMW
Occupation
Healthcare
Another issue from today-- is this proof.com legit for giving a limited power of attorney to
Rivian regarding Title for my new R1T. I really don't like the concept of giving Power of Attorney
to anyone over the internet when we are talking about who owns my R1T. I imagine it is safe, but would like to hear it from other owners--
thanks
Sponsored