First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2002 Ford
Occupation
Business Owner
I live in outstate and have seen a few too. We were in Sioux Falls a couple weeks ago and saw two R1S in one day. It is nice to see more on the road. We love ours so far and have had no issues which I am thankful for.
Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I see them everywhere now. Someone just got a Forrest Green R1S in our building Downtown. We're building a home in Edina, and the owner of another house our builder is building just got one as well. Oct-Dec can't come soon enough!

Budman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV
Clubs

I saw one of you (launch green R1T) wink your headlights at me on 35w going south the other day in the twin cities. I tried winking my brake lights at you to respond, but we were too far apart to really wave.

It’s fun seeing more Rivians on the road here. I even had a 3 Rivian day while running errands last week in Edina. All different owners.

‘0==0’
I had my first sightings of 3 R1Ts yesterday too!

Red Beard

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Chevy Tahoe
Occupation
Technology
Can anyone tell me if deliveries typically happen at our homes or at the St. Louis Park SC here in MN. I'm only about 20 minutes from the SC but just wondering what to expect when they get done with the PDI process. I know my R1S is here, so I'm just checking my app every hour to see if I can schedule my delivery time yet!

Tatnai

First Name
Tatnai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
Occupation
Physician
Can anyone tell me if deliveries typically happen at our homes or at the St. Louis Park SC here in MN. I'm only about 20 minutes from the SC but just wondering what to expect when they get done with the PDI process. I know my R1S is here, so I'm just checking my app every hour to see if I can schedule my delivery time yet!
They do offer home delivery, they offered it to me in Rochester but latest in day was 3pm (because of distance from service center), so I came up there to pick it up anyways.

Sponsored

bendrumin

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Acura RDX
Occupation
Salesforce Developer
Put in order in May for a R1S, i am in Maple Grove, but I dont expect anything until next year which sucks since my trade in is all paid off haha

danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2022 VW Atlas
they'll give you the option. When I got mine, they said I could take delivery faster by a couple days if I was open to different delivery days of the week, vs the weekend. Fastest they said was to just go to the service center in SLP. Delivery was slick and they drove off in my trade-in.
Sponsored