Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey

• Adventure Package
    • Quad-Motor AWD
    • Large pack
    • Forest Green
    • 21" Road wheels
      Forest Edge + Warm Ash Wood

• I was planning to hold out for the dual motor config, but given the uncertainty of when it may be available, I figured I’ll just jump in with the quad motor.

Frustrating that some people got invited to configure around the same time as I did and have already taken delivery! I need to research more to figure out what I’m doing wrong
R1S or R1T? R1S would expect longer, but R1T I imagine should be available for you very soon.
Sponsored

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
Color? Location?

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pre order R1S
hey everyone- new to the forum here. been seeing a few of you driving around indy which is amazing. i ordered an R1S 1/10/22, limestone, adventure pack, quad motor, etc. current estimated delivery they’re saying is 4/2024 to 6/2024. have any of you heard of the delivery windows moving up considerably or has it been pretty much on target for people? i’m not sure if changing anything like color or anything else can speed that up or not but would love to hear if it can.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gimmeoneofeach

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

hey everyone- new to the forum here. been seeing a few of you driving around indy which is amazing. i ordered an R1S 1/10/22, limestone, adventure pack, quad motor, etc. current estimated delivery they’re saying is 4/2024 to 6/2024. have any of you heard of the delivery windows moving up considerably or has it been pretty much on target for people? i’m not sure if changing anything like color or anything else can speed that up or not but would love to hear if it can.
Interesting. My wife is driving that exact same build ... you may have seen it around Carmel. We only ordered it a few months ahead of you (Sept. '21) but we received it 2 1/2 months ago. Seems like you should be getting it much sooner than that!

puman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
That’s tough to say, I think a lot of evidence is anecdotal at this point, but things do move around quite a bit. I think they update delivery dates at the end of each quarter(?). There’s a tracking Google form/analytics somewhere on here that would be the best place to check and see how things have shifted. If you have a guide, I’d check with them

puman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
another random question on my mind…who have you guys used to install home chargers in the indy area?
I was going to ask the same thing. I haven’t done any googling yet, but due to the overall lack of EVs in Indiana, I worry about finding someone with adequate knowledge.

Also curious if anyone has feedback on ppf/ceramic. Did you do both or only one, and did you ceramic interior? My delivery is scheduled for Tuesday! 😅

puman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Drove to the factory on Tuesday and picked up my r1t. Had a great factory tour, and the delivery experience was… fine. Quick. The truck is so much better than I could have imagined

Sponsored

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pre order R1S
well, i’m very confused and excited too! nervous. my delivery estimate hasn’t changed and still said april 2024. but i got invited to the r1 shop yesterday via email and they basically had my exact configuration available (except for a color change, i’m now going for el cap) and now they said it could be delivered within a few weeks?? i accepted the new el cap configuration and i should be getting it soon! the r1 shop thing confuses me a bit…they only do that when you’re close to delivery estimate i thought? this is wild

GreenTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm in NE Indiana with a Forest Green R1T that I've been enjoying for a few months now. I wound up buying used to get the powered tonneau cover. I do have a reservation I'm still sitting on since I'll consider swapping for the max pack whenever it is available.

puman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm in NE Indiana with a Forest Green R1T that I've been enjoying for a few months now. I wound up buying used to get the powered tonneau cover. I do have a reservation I'm still sitting on since I'll consider swapping for the max pack whenever it is available.
My parents live in NE Indiana and man is that a charging DESERT 😆 I’m praying for the day they add a fast charger off I-69 between Indy and Ft Wayne.

puman00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
well, i’m very confused and excited too! nervous. my delivery estimate hasn’t changed and still said april 2024. but i got invited to the r1 shop yesterday via email and they basically had my exact configuration available (except for a color change, i’m now going for el cap) and now they said it could be delivered within a few weeks?? i accepted the new el cap configuration and i should be getting it soon! the r1 shop thing confuses me a bit…they only do that when you’re close to delivery estimate i thought? this is wild
Congrats! I think the shop is just vehicles in stock for one reason or another. It can still take several weeks for final tweaks and to schedule/execute delivery.

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
pre order R1S
delivery scheduled for tomorrow!! can’t believe it. it’s crazy how quickly it all happened after i was initially expecting another 6 months to wait.

the experience so far has been pretty seamless and smooth. my guide has been awesome. trade in process has been great.

i’m just starting to get that feeling like i hope this is going to be worth it and worth all the money…these are not inexpensive cars. probably just the normal buyers anxiety but i really hope i love it and don’t regret it.
Sponsored