Sponsored

May/June Deliveries Thread

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
I got my 8-steps opened up on 5/18 and completed steps 1-7 on 5/19 (I didn't set the speed record but less than 24 hour is respectable). Then Today the Brooklyn service center called and I scheduled home delivery next Friday 5/27! 15 days from meeting my guide till delivery and I'm almost 5 hours from the nearest delivery center, Well done Rivian!
I moved from NJ down to South FL in December. Seeing the loaded parking lot in Rivian’s Brooklyn Service Center makes me wonder if I would have had my R1T had I not moved. I told Rivian’s CS that I’d gladly pick my R1T up at any service center on the east coast and drive it down. Apparently they can “make a note of it,” but that means nothing.
Sponsored

griffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Truck picked up today in Cleveland. Everything looks great and feels great. Only issue I really have is the wireless charging pad. Its pretty terrible.

Pick up took about 15 minutes including me doing a test drive. Drove it around 200 miles to get back home, and had 0 issues.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
I have a delivery scheduled to greenville at 1pm Saturday. Guided tour... was scheduled Tuesday... I'm giddy
Let me know if you have time to show it off 😃

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
My truck is in transit and passing thru Wyoming 👍

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
West Georgia, dangerously close to Alabama
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EUV, Chevy Volt, RAV4, Winnebago, R1T
Occupation
retired physician
T minus 2 hours and 15 minutes until delivery, after waiting patiently (not) 3 years and 4 days!
Plan to be home...👍
Plan wife to be home...👍
Phone apps installed...👍
Cleared space in garage, R1T will fit...👍
Wall charger self-installed yesterday, connected to Wi-Fi, will reach R1T...👌
Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter ready to test at local motel...🤞
Mercedes dealership with free DCFC ready to test...👍
Phone call 10:45 AM from delivery guy, on his way from ATL...:fingerscrossed:😀
Phone call from ATL, delivery cancelled, NOT...🙏
Delivery successful, R1T fit/finish great, no scratches or dents, works as expected...😍:clap:..hopeful!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
T minus 2 hours and 15 minutes until delivery, after waiting patiently (not) 3 years and 4 days!
Plan to be home...👍
Plan wife to be home...👍
Phone apps installed...👍
Cleared space in garage, R1T will fit...👍
Wall charger self-installed yesterday, connected to Wi-Fi, will reach R1T...👌
Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter ready to test at local motel...🤞
Mercedes dealership with free DCFC ready to test...👍
Phone call 10:45 AM from delivery guy, on his way from ATL...:fingerscrossed:😀
Phone call from ATL, delivery cancelled, NOT...🙏
Delivery successful, R1T fit/finish great, no scratches or dents, works as expected...😍:clap:..hopeful!
Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread Screenshot_20220521-111417_Messages

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
West Georgia, dangerously close to Alabama
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EUV, Chevy Volt, RAV4, Winnebago, R1T
Occupation
retired physician
It actually happened! Successfully delivered, trying to figure out all the touchscreen settings. Already tested Rivian Wall Charger, DCFC and Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter, everything is a go for a road trip to Mississippi tomorrow in my new R1T!

Some panel gaps not great, especially on one gear tunnel door, and few missing fasteners in wheel wells, but otherwise all is well! Still pretty excited! Gawkers welcome!

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Already tested Rivian Wall Charger, DCFC and Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter, everything is a go for a road trip to Mississippi tomorrow in my new R1T!
Nice - Just following up on the Lectron Adapter. I am (hopefully) getting my R1T in a few weeks and only have a Tesla charger at home so I bought the Lectron until I decide if I want to replace the Tesla charger with a third party. (might leave the Tesla charger there and add a 2nd anyway)

Did you get the same charge rate with the Lectron adapter as the Rivian Charger?

danqsi

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Subaru Outback Touring XT
It actually happened! Successfully delivered, trying to figure out all the touchscreen settings. Already tested Rivian Wall Charger, DCFC and Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter, everything is a go for a road trip to Mississippi tomorrow in my new R1T!

Some panel gaps not great, especially on one gear tunnel door, and few missing fasteners in wheel wells, but otherwise all is well! Still pretty excited! Gawkers welcome!
Just curious, how long after delivery did it take to get your rivian wall charger? I'm getting delivery on 5/25 and the guide isn't sure how long it may be before I get the charger. This is my first electric so I have nothing until it lands besides 110.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Just curious, how long after delivery did it take to get your rivian wall charger? I'm getting delivery on 5/25 and the guide isn't sure how long it may be before I get the charger. This is my first electric so I have nothing until it lands besides 110.
You can have an electrician come and run the circuit to where you want to install the charger and put a NEME 14/50 plug for now. Then you can use the portable charger and once you get the Rivian charger they can come back and make the switch.

weathermission

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weathermission.com
Vehicles
2019 Ford Edge
all right you guys I finally picked up the truck at Atlanta SC (actually a nearby furniture store parking lot). Wanted to share these pics as I think I'm the first forum dude to get white on green.
It's amazing all around. No issues found to speak of and I've put 500 miles on it in two days.
Extremely glad I bought the Lectron Tesla jplug adaptor as the first hotel we stopped at in the way home had only two EV chargers and they were both Tesla wall units. That gave me 100% battery in ten hours. Here's the pics

Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread 76C36E04-0DE1-43C6-A0C8-A6C32699C05B

Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread 3C988495-0B39-4B63-8F86-53C481657775

Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread 26B916E0-9A65-4002-B3D7-6D7F3AF36301

Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread 86A0F804-A8AA-4F53-A64C-2D32FEC6650A

Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread C9ABB952-0D6A-42D7-9DA7-2AA4337E9D42

Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread DFD0245B-18B4-4FA6-A705-F79F13DC0F64

slawwach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace, Hyundai Santa Cruz
So just wondering, how many people with May/June LE window still don't have guide assigned? It's not just me right? :)
Sponsored