Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Someone else watch it. Is it the worst vehicle he has ever lived with?

Sponsored

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Elon tried to sell Tesla to Apple years ago when it was on the verge of bankruptcy.
Yah I know. And he probably stipulated that he would retain control, response to which was probably hysterical laughter. Unless forced by courts, Apple does not give up control of anything.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

It’s not worth a watch. I unfortunately watched it
I had to watch it too. I like his apple reviews. Other than steer by wire, it does not have anything for me. The inside is super ugly from the seats to no color. As a visual person - if I ever get inside it, I may puke. Sorry cybertruck fans; but it is just this one person‘s take. If you love it, I am so happy for you.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
Yah I know. And he probably stipulated that he would retain control, response to which was probably hysterical laughter. Unless forced by courts, Apple does not give up control of anything.
I think he said he wanted to be CEO and Cook suggested he take a long walk on a short pier.

Sponsored

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Elon claimed that Tim Cook wouldn’t talk with him. Tim Cook said Elon never contacted him. In the meantime Tim’s indecisiveness led Apple to piss away $10 billion over the past 10 years and now they have nothing to show for Project Titan. Sad.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Elon claimed that Tim Cook wouldn’t talk with him. Tim Cook said Elon never contacted him. In the meantime Tim’s indecisiveness led Apple to piss away $10 billion over the past 10 years and now they have nothing to show for Project Titan. Sad.
Whatever. Drop in the bucket for them.

AlcesBull

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Volvo XC60
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

just to calibrate this, the AirPods line alone produces like $1-2bn per year in revenue. I think $10bn is within their loss tolerance.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I would say the same thing if I were Tim Cook. If you say to the public that Elon came to Apple hat in hand asking for help, you sign yourself up for a lifetime of late night ketamine hazed shitposting directed at you.
Sponsored