andisimose

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas
Clubs

Picked myself up a beast of a Nissan Armada today at Richmond. Can’t wait till they build up a loaner fleet
Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

BMW 330i xDrive. I told them next time they give me a loaner, if it's not an EV I'm going to take the rideshare credits instead.
Get yourself in a Nissan Leaf and you'll be singing a different tune. I wasn't sure the thing was going to get me home! A 60 mile drive used 112 miles, only took like 6kW, it felt like a true clown car.

Gotta love that loaner R1T upgrade though...

Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I got a Ford Bronco today. Seems like a base spec. Not very impressed, not sure what the big deal with broncos was. Rivian claims my truck will be ready tomorrow, so hopefully I only have it for a day.

citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, RX350h
Occupation
Product Designer
Clubs

Brand new Tesla Model X loaner out of the Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise location that the Costa Mesa Service Center uses. It had 63 miles on the odometer. I got there on a Friday morning so it was fairly busy given that this location also helps out with the SNA airport branch. Guy who picked me up from the SC was actually one of the detailers I think as the usual guy was running another pickup.

When I got up to the desk, the only car they had available for me was an Audi A5, but the guy looked at the car seat I had in tow and he deduced that I probably wanted a bigger car. So they looked around to see what was available and turns out a brand new Model X had just come in, they didn't even add it to the fleet yet. So while I was taking care of paperwork, they were still scanning the QR code and inventorying it.

Had a little less than 40% charge as they didn't even have a chance to charge it yet.

Rivian R1T R1S List your Rivian (Enterprise) provided loaner car during service 1696625014548

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
I got a Mach-e on Tuesday that i expect to have at least for the next two weeks :(

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

Dodge Durango. Thing is jumpy as hell. Needs to chill out.

Dave711

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model YP, Lexus SC430
Clubs

Mercedes EQE. It was broken.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bendrumin

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Acura RDX
Occupation
Salesforce Developer
Ram 1500. I had it for 1 day and made Rivian find me a different loaner.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Whatever crapbox the “local edition” lot happened to have on hand at the time. Assurances by Rivian of “a truck” were greatly exaggerated.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Brand new Tesla Model X loaner out of the Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise location that the Costa Mesa Service Center uses. It had 63 miles on the odometer. I got there on a Friday morning so it was fairly busy given that this location also helps out with the SNA airport branch. Guy who picked me up from the SC was actually one of the detailers I think as the usual guy was running another pickup.

When I got up to the desk, the only car they had available for me was an Audi A5, but the guy looked at the car seat I had in tow and he deduced that I probably wanted a bigger car. So they looked around to see what was available and turns out a brand new Model X had just come in, they didn't even add it to the fleet yet. So while I was taking care of paperwork, they were still scanning the QR code and inventorying it.

Had a little less than 40% charge as they didn't even have a chance to charge it yet.

1696625014548.jpeg
Glad that the OC Enterprise location worked out for you.

cjones1130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi Q7 , 2023 Red Canyon Rivian R1T
Enterprise declined me due to my license being "damaged". It has a small crack, also when I asked to show me said policy they couldn't... Even after 30 minutes of looking and calling their supervisor. I've rented multiple times this year in various states from National with the same license. Ridiculous.

Anyways. My service rep, Jonathan, was spot on and awesome. He uber'd me out of there and gave my an R1S loaner to drive for the week. I still like my R1T better but was overly impressed with the S; and the wife said you know what I'm getting next now right? Hoping I can make her wait for the R2S😁

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

I just got a Wagoneer rental. It drives… pretty much like how it looks. I already miss my R1S.
Sponsored