First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Audi R8
Occupation
Software
I have the Forest Green and really love it. Seems like LG was a lighter shade than FG overall?
Sponsored

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

I have the Forest Green and really love it. Seems like LG was a lighter shade than FG overall?
I think that's fair, but I also would say that there's a difference in the metallic-ness/sparkli-ness of the LG... Like, there's fewer or more subdued sparkly bits in the paint in the LG. I'll say that this is my take and you may question the calibration of my eyes. Also, I could be wrong.

srnyoung

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 eGolf, '04 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Occupation
Teacher
Clubs

When I picked up my Limestone, I mentioned I had a chance to get LG. The service center said you should have, they will (presumably) not make that color again. I do not regret LS but sometimes I wish I had the LG.
This is pretty much my opinion as well.
I was a bit late for LG so I tell myself that Limestone is better. Not sure if that's really true or not...

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
LG definitely lighter than FG, also has more olive in it in certain light conditions.

Honestly, pictures do not do justice for any of the colors, they all our better in person.

DonkeyKong

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S Launch & 2022 R1T Quad
I love the uniqueness of it. So glad we picked it!
Sponsored