OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I was waiting for my Adventure. But this one was in the shop, so I grabbed it. LG/OC/22 bright with underbody shield. Price $77,500.
Congrats. Guess they are mass producing OC now for it to be available in the shop.
Sponsored

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

Picking up the wife's R1S Limestone/OC/22''Brights tomorrow at factory. VIN 69XX. Looking forward to parking in garage with my R1T! Wonder if tthere are any other 2 R1 families out there? Anyway, happened very quickly so I am thinking there are making big end-of-quarter push!

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Received 8 steps 3/26
VIN 69XX
LE RB/OC R1S
Finished steps but no word on a delivery date yet

HeyEllwood

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y R1S
Occupation
Operations Analyst
I wonder when they'll start even producing Dual Motor/Standards? I'm sure they'll be working to get Quads out first.

SCIronMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MYP, ‘09 430 Scuderia, ‘11 R8 V10, ‘74 911 RSR
I was waiting for my Adventure. But this one was in the shop, so I grabbed it. LG/OC/22 bright with underbody shield. Price $77,500.
how does one get access to the shop? I have a 10/2019 pre-order and would gladly jump on an immediate availability.

Sponsored

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
how does one get access to the shop? I have a 10/2019 pre-order and would gladly jump on an immediate availability.
Email your guide since you are early pre orders and ask for access

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Ditto this. Even if they can't immediately get you shop access, ask them to look at the available VIN list. This is how our guide found us a truck.

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

That assumes one has a guide assigned...

SCIronMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MYP, ‘09 430 Scuderia, ‘11 R8 V10, ‘74 911 RSR
Thanks. I've never heard from my guide, but I did get an email from Rivian last month with the name of a guide. I fired off an email this morning. Let's see if I hear back.

Sponsored

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Guide says he can request access to the R1 shop for me but it is pointless because there are no R1S adventure models in the R1 shop. 😖
I have seen a few members here and also on facebook Rivian groups that have Adventure configure and got invited to R1s shop. They are able to pick out Launch Edition configure. Price is about the same. You need to tell your guide that you are open to pick an LE configuration.

Joe schmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S
I have seen a few members here and also on facebook Rivian groups that have Adventure configure and got invited to R1s shop. They are able to pick out Launch Edition configure. Price is about the same. You need to tell your guide that you are open to pick an LE configuration.
I was specifically told that that wasn't possible (I had a 10/2019 preorder, and like many others not a launch edition because I was holding out for a Max Pack when it was still on the table)

My guide got me access to the R1 shop, but there was no inventory because I was limited to Adventure and my region.

When I complained about that, my guide was able to look nationwide, and offered me two trucks that were "close enough" to my order and I took one that was three states away but I was willing to travel to take delivery.

It helped I think that I live very close to a service center.

usofrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, lotus Elise
Occupation
MBSE
I wonder when they'll start even producing Dual Motor/Standards? I'm sure they'll be working to get Quads out first.
As a dual motor reservation holder, large battery pack, my expected delivery is May/June. I started at thread about this recently, and it seems everyone in my situation has the same estimated delivery date. I would expect to hear more details in April, maybe at the Q1 company meeting?

I haven't heard anything about the standard battery.