Sponsored

Latest VIN check R1T. What is the real production rate...

OP
OP
MNLightning

MNLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes I have Vehicles
Well, the good news it's ready for delivery this week. The bad news is:

1655146386994.png

I'm very tempted to refuse delivery, not in a huge rush, and most things I've read so far don't give me much confidence it would actually be resolved in the 'next couple of months'.
Damn, that sucks.
Sponsored

metroman99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, Chevy Volt
Got my 8 steps today, VIN 7731

baForest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter
Mine is 4995 and is in production 🤔

dotlinetriangle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Forest Green / Black Mountain / 21”
Clubs

VIN 7077 checking in! It has arrived at the Bellevue service center and I’m scheduled to pick it up on Saturday! My guide tells me to remain flexible though, as delivery appointments can be “cancelled for any number of reasons”. I’m excited, but that’s not exactly confidence inspiring!

Sponsored

Smacken77

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 16
Occupation
Owner
77xx is ready. I could pick up tomorrow but scheduled home delivery for Saturday. Limestone adventure, 21, large battery. 1/21 order date.

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Vin 7534. Had guide contact June 8th PBA signed same day, 8 Steps opened Next day June 9th. Currently working through the 8 steps. Guide told me 4-8 weeks was my ETA. Order date was Jan 11th 2022 (I feel bad for having this short of a order to delivery time.) Located in Southern Oregon likely will do home delivery instead of driving to Portland for pick up.
Hello fellow web-footed Oregonian!

A few questions of you don't mind:
1. Were you given options for delivery, or are you just stating your preference?
2. What is your configuration?

Jedwards

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hello fellow web-footed Oregonian!

A few questions of you don't mind:
1. Were you given options for delivery, or are you just stating your preference?
2. What is your configuration?
Of course! my timeline has been updated as well. June 10th I noticed a VIN on my account reached out and asked and he said my car had already left the factory and was in Nebraska on its way to me. My updated delivery date is now June 22nd. I was not given an option for delivery they just confirmed my address and then set it as home delivery (I did not request anything else though). I will attach screenshots of my exact order and the final due amount to help show any extra fees like titling the car in Oregon specifically =]

If you have any more questions feel free! I was not expecting 4-8 weeks to delivery in ~2 weeks so I am waiting on my license renewal unfortunately. The soonest they could have delivered was the 16th.

Attachments

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
77xx is ready. I could pick up tomorrow but scheduled home delivery for Saturday. Limestone adventure, 21, large battery. 1/21 order date.
Good luck getting any sleep the rest of this work week.

Sponsored

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Well, the good news it's ready for delivery this week. The bad news is:

1655146386994.png

I'm very tempted to refuse delivery, not in a huge rush, and most things I've read so far don't give me much confidence it would actually be resolved in the 'next couple of months'.
I would feel the same way in your shoes. At least it means their QC is getting better. Hopefully less service calls after folks receiving their vehicles.

This makes me wonder if anyone with Manual cover has received an updated window.

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

I think their [Rivian's] terminology is unique. Mine was "in production" even though it was sitting in the local service center.
You should add a poll option at the start with VIN's in +1000 increments, makes it easier to glance and see where we're at ;)

JTSpoke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner
I just received my vin today 73xx

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
I would feel the same way in your shoes. At least it means their QC is getting better. Hopefully less service calls after folks receiving their vehicles.

This makes me wonder if anyone with Manual cover has received an updated window.
Yeah, they found a 'small issue' with the frunk latch as well, so now they're going to fix that, completely replace the cover, and (in theory!) deliver next Wednesday. My Guide has been relatively useless, but the service/delivery team have at least been responsive and helpful on text. I'm 6 cars in on the Tesla side of the garage, so all of this is totally par for the course :)

Reactions: Max

Smacken77

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 16
Occupation
Owner
I'm surprised I'm still on top. 1.5 days left. I'm tempted to Uber 1.5 hours to pick it up tomorrow as I don't have to work. My wife would be upset though so I'll probably wait.
Sponsored