Sponsored

Just got the Opt-In email for the free adapter.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I hit Opt in and it says they'll be in touch when its ready to ship.

"
Good news! You can now opt-in to reserve your NACS DC adapter at no cost. This adapter will allow your Rivian vehicle to charge quickly, seamlessly and conveniently at over 15,000 Tesla Superchargers located across North America. Explore our charging map to see coverage in your area and elsewhere.

To reserve your NACS DC adapter, please opt-in by clicking the button below. Your opt-in must be completed by August 2, 2024, to be eligible to receive your adapter at no cost. Once you opt-in, we’ll follow up to confirm your shipping address when your adapter is ready to be delivered.

Please note, only one adapter may be claimed per vehicle. Adapters will be prioritized based on owners’ delivery dates—oldest to newest. We are working hard to build inventory to expedite the fulfillment process, however this may take additional time. "
Sponsored

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
Yep, me too a few mins ago. I wonder if it’s first come first served?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
No. They already said they will prioritize the oldest order holders first.

CO-Ed

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
retired
I also got the email, one button clicked and it says they'll reach out to confirm the mailing address. I guess the next series of polls on this forum will be asking who got their mailing address confirmation notification.

Sponsored

Spyderman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S/Tesla Model S Plaid
The emails definitely weren’t. I took delivery Dec 2023 and by the looks of some other threads on the forum, I better stay silent lest an earlier owner find out.

I hit opt in so fast though that I hope it’s first come first served on the shipping haha

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired

Swezey

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1T QM LBP 21" Rivian Blue
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Confirmed myself!

I took my first long road trip where I got to use my first Rivian DC Fast Charger. It was quite the nice experience! Used it on the way and the same one on the way back.

Talk about a snug fit!

Looking forward to opening up the possibilities. Hopefully getting these shipped out doesn't take too long.

SouthernLCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S and 2024 R1T
Clubs

I put this in another thread. Is it one per household? or per R1? And one I purchased used and one new. I was told it goes to all current owners by the service center, but I am skeptical. Anyone have clarification?

Sponsored

beyond

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
The Cloud
So, I wonder if they go by the original delivery date of the truck to the original owner for those of us who bought one used. For example mine i've had over a year, but it was one of the VERY early ones (3000 vin), I think it was originally delivered in March of 2022... Not sure where I can find that though...

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

So, I wonder if they go by the original delivery date of the truck to the original owner for those of us who bought one used. For example mine i've had over a year, but it was one of the VERY early ones (3000 vin), I think it was originally delivered in March of 2022... Not sure where I can find that though...
Depends… how many $RIVN shares do you have and did you reserve the R2??

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Says owners delivery dates. Technically that excludes you ;)
Sponsored