Sponsored

Jul-Sep 2022 Delivery Group (Pre price hike)

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Yeah when I got a guide I picked from available trucks instead of waiting for a build. Frankly, they had something that was better than what I had configured anyway so it was a no brainer.
I'm happy to hear that... sounds like you got the help you needed!
Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I'm happy to hear that... sounds like you got the help you needed!
If the truck I have reserved gets delivered to me I'll be very happy - but I know too many things happen when you are inches from the goal line around here to get excited.

But I saw a Rivian Blue and a Launch Green driving near me yesterday and that made me happy too.

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
Hopefully both our trucks pass QC. I know for sure I'll have the only r1t in my area.
Congrats. I ordered a year ahead of you, have the same build, and am also in California. No guide and no idea when I’m due for a truck. The lord works in mysterious ways. Ha.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

If the truck I have reserved gets delivered to me I'll be very happy - but I know too many things happen when you are inches from the goal line around here to get excited.

But I saw a Rivian Blue and a Launch Green driving near me yesterday and that made me happy too.
Good energy, you'll get your vehicle Sooner

Sponsored

FLEVGuy

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X
Occupation
manager
Nov 2019 pre-order here. I also agreed to take a vehicle that was different than my configuration but available at a SC and not yet matched with an owner. Was scheduled for delivery Saturday. Was canceled day of and rescheduled for Thursday this week. So s00n! Very exciting, though I know from these forums that anything could happen between now and then.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nov 2019 pre-order here. I also agreed to take a vehicle that was different than my configuration but available at a SC and not yet matched with an owner. Was scheduled for delivery Saturday. Was canceled day of and rescheduled for Thursday this week. So s00n! Very exciting, though I know from these forums that anything could happen between now and then.
My experience has been that the 8th step Delivery scheduling is meaningless. I think they said they are going to gray that out on future orders so you don't have the option of picking. My delivery step opened up two weeks ago and my truck still hasn't arrived. Supposed to be this week.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
My experience has been that the 8th step Delivery scheduling is meaningless. I think they said they are going to gray that out on future orders so you don't have the option of picking. My delivery step opened up two weeks ago and my truck still hasn't arrived. Supposed to be this week.
That may explain why, as of today, my delivery step is grayed out.

FLEVGuy

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X
Occupation
manager
I was told my delivery step would remain grayed out until the vehicle arrived at and was inspected by the SC, and it's the SC that opens up the schedule. that happened less than a week after I paid for it, so they must have gotten it on a transport from Minnesota to Orlando pretty quickly. When the delivery scheduler opened up, it just had one date/time, which was last Saturday at 330 PM, which was fine for me. It got canceled that morning and rescheduled. SC said they had been waiting in a part that kept getting delayed and the clock ran out so they had to reschedule.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah I think they finally are getting things synced between the website and the service centers. For a while you could schedule delivery after you finished the other steps even if your truck want ready.

Sponsored

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
I was told my delivery step would remain grayed out until the vehicle arrived at and was inspected by the SC, and it's the SC that opens up the schedule. that happened less than a week after I paid for it, so they must have gotten it on a transport from Minnesota to Orlando pretty quickly. When the delivery scheduler opened up, it just had one date/time, which was last Saturday at 330 PM, which was fine for me. It got canceled that morning and rescheduled.
Mine had been “open” since I got a VIN and the 8 steps, but clicking it showed no dates available. Today it is grayed out. I have had no info on where the truck might actually be, just that is built.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Pre R1 shop delivery

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I was told my delivery step would remain grayed out until the vehicle arrived at and was inspected by the SC, and it's the SC that opens up the schedule. that happened less than a week after I paid for it, so they must have gotten it on a transport from Minnesota to Orlando pretty quickly. When the delivery scheduler opened up, it just had one date/time, which was last Saturday at 330 PM, which was fine for me. It got canceled that morning and rescheduled. SC said they had been waiting in a part that kept getting delayed and the clock ran out so they had to reschedule.
The service center texted me when the truck arrived to schedule delivery. They had not performed their inspections yet. So I'm hoping I can pick it up on Thursday, but wouldn't be surprised if they find something that pushes it back.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The service center texted me when the truck arrived to schedule delivery. They had not performed their inspections yet. So I'm hoping I can pick it up on Thursday, but wouldn't be surprised if they find something that pushes it back.
I'm hoping I get a call today. They called me on Sunday saying the expected it to arrive Tuesday (yesterday) and they would let me know when it was in.

The SC contact said they would need to detail and QC the truck which he said took a day or two. But if they find something that's all out the window I would imagine.

OP
OP
EVTrucking

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

Haven't posted in a while. Still no word other than an email about a 'Seamless Process to Purchase' that seems to be pretty generic.

I am glad to see that Rivian has stepped up and is getting R1s to the folks with early pre orders.

Hopefully Rivian will let me know this week if I am in the 2022 or 2023 window. As I have said before I expect it to be 2023.

I do have a day one hour one reservation for a Silverado EV. My latest information is that they should start shipping the WT in Spring 2023 and the RST in fall 2023. A Silverado EV may very well be available before my R1T!
Sponsored