Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Your website says back-ordered until the end of January but it looks like you've got a few sets....
Yes, we got a little backed-up over the holiday, but we're rolling now. We shipped a ton today, and we'll be shipping same day as ordered by Tuesday next week - ! Thx for the reminder, I just updated the site for Jan 18th!

If we are ever backordered, which is rare since we make them here, we have loaners we send out for free - just ping us!
Sponsored

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
I have snow tires that just arrived. I asked two different discount tire employees if they will be to handle the R1S. They claim it uses the same pucks as teslas???
Definitely not Tesla pucks!! Discount tire tried using Tesla pucks and it did two things: # 1 it dilated the plastic opening for the cap that covers the lifting point. The cover will not fit now and dangles. Had to remove the cover #2, it bent the smaller hole and cracked the opening for the puck nipple ruining it for the correct puck as now the hole is too big and the Rivian sized metal puck O-ring won't fit properly so the puck falls out while trying to get the jack raised. What a pain in the butt. DO NOT USE TESLA PLASTIC PUCKS!!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Thanks all. I ended up ordering the pucks from www.jackpucks.com. I can’t speak to the quality of the pucks (haven’t received them yet) but Mark at jackpucks was super helpful and got them shipped out quickly. Thanks Mark!
Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm grateful for the order, and know you'll love them as much as everyone else does. What a great community, where a Rivian owner like myself can provide a top quality product to fellow members.

Mark Tozer (founder JackPucks.com)
Rivian R1T R1S Jack pucks vs removing panels 20221222_135928

gemmisa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Model Y, 4 Runner TRD Pro, 991.2 GT3
Got the 1EV pucks before I my wheels. Look solid. Should have bought a set of 4 for ease. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Guess I gotta trade up!

@EV Sportline where are my 20" forged beadlocks?

Rivian R1T R1S Jack pucks vs removing panels my pucks

Rivian R1T R1S Jack pucks vs removing panels my pucks 2
Rivian R1T R1S Jack pucks vs removing panels my rivi

Last edited:

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
Just an observation, but it surprises me there is enough demand for pucks to have (at least) three separate suppliers. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me too much, as I am looking to buy some….

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
For those that need a complete jack solution, we created this Rivian Bottle Jack kit as well. Perfect for at home tire swaps, or to carry with you at all times for flat tires - it only weighs a little under 10lbs:
pucks7.jpg

https://evsportline.com/collections...-aluminum-heavy-duty-lifting-jack-by-team-1ev
@EV Sportline ... are the bottle Jack kits shipping soon? I placed my order shortly after you announced the product... but nothing on when it's going to ship?

My R1T is coming s00n and I'd like to have the jack kit onboard from day 1.

Thanks....

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
My tire changer lifted my car by the control arms.
Very stable.

D8495616-CA7E-4C1C-823C-568E3BBE8F64.jpeg
That’s definitely an option. I’m not going to say I haven’t done it to get my truck onto jack stands. That said, the steep angle of the control arms and the proximity of the shock mount to the wheel makes it difficult for the home user to get a floor jack under there.

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

@EV Sportline ... are the bottle Jack kits shipping soon? I placed my order shortly after you announced the product... but nothing on when it's going to ship?

My R1T is coming s00n and I'd like to have the jack kit onboard from day 1.

Thanks....
About that...well, we planned to air the jacks in, and you'd have the kit now...but you can't air a jack because the hydraulic oil is a no-no for cargo planes. So...🚢 inbound! Should late Feb for ship. Thanks again!

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Got the 1EV pucks before I my wheels. Look solid. Should have bought a set of 4 for ease. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Guess I gotta trade up!

@EV Sportline where are my 20" forged beadlocks?

my pucks .jpg

my pucks 2.jpg
my rivi.jpg
Thanks gemmisa!
That's going to look amazing with the R800 Beadlocks - expecting yours to be done this week!

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
About that...well, we planned to air the jacks in, and you'd have the kit now...but you can't air a jack because the hydraulic oil is a no-no for cargo planes. So...🚢 inbound! Should late Feb for ship. Thanks again!
Thanks for the update... it is what it is at this point regarding delivery.

I hope you sell a lot of the kits!

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
I'm going to powder coat my 22's satin black. Should I buy a set of pucks or just let the shop remove the plastic cover? Any recommendations?

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I'm going to powder coat my 22's satin black. Should I buy a set of pucks or just let the shop remove the plastic cover? Any recommendations?
People have reported breaking the clips upon removal of the plastic covers.. and we know how easy (not!) it is to get replacement parts from Rivian. Also, at some point you or your tire shop will need to rotate the tires and either you or they will need the pucks.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

It’s time to get a tire rotation on my r1t. Have people just removed the trim panels over the Jack points or are you buying the Jack pucks?
I plan to take it to a local shop for the rotation. I don’t have a spare so I don’t have the plastic Jack puck.
Have people have any issues reinstalling the panels (broken clips, etc)?

thanks!
Discount Tire, the supposed preferred vendor, has jack pucks to lift the R1. id check with your local locations first though to be sure.

and if youre doing it at home, id recommend buying the pucks. anything that has to be removed and clipped/unclipped is going to wear/break over time and those panels are no exception.

OP
OP

MAR1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, R1T
Clubs

Discount Tire, the supposed preferred vendor, has jack pucks to lift the R1. id check with your local locations first though to be sure.

and if youre doing it at home, id recommend buying the pucks. anything that has to be removed and clipped/unclipped is going to wear/break over time and those panels are no exception.
There’s no discount tires near me. I bought the pucks.
Sponsored