Is this LE Green?

fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z06, GT-350
Looks different from any I have seen so far...

Rivian R1T R1S Is this LE Green? 1622114311779
Sponsored

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Yes, but it’s the Configurator rendering, not a real pic.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

im still not sure why it seems so elusive the one video of the factory it shows a launch edition being built. its not the primer because the badges and light are already on it. yes thats not seeing it in person but still.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
im still not sure why it seems so elusive the one video of the factory it shows a launch edition being built. its not the primer because the badges and light are already on it. yes thats not seeing it in person but still.
I just asked in the chat if she's seen the color in person and she said yes. She saw all the colors since she is in IL and that Launch green looks like army green

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
Looks different from any I have seen so far...
It's always looked like that. The confusion is likely because they tend to show Forest Green in their videos and photos, but Launch has always been olive drab.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

I just asked in the chat if she's seen the color in person and she said yes. She saw all the colors since she is in IL and that Launch green looks like army green
Having the CS person say that actually irritates me... a lot. If they've settled on Launch Green then bloody-well show it to us! They've got to know the months long angst expressed about the lack of revealing the true LG paint.

I know today's announcement said that all the paint colors and interior designs will be shown at the Driving events starting in August. That surely cannot mean that L.G. color goes unseen until then. That would mean some of the (if commitment fulfilled) July recipients of R1T LE's in Launch Green would not have seen the actual color yet.

So yes, that means Rivian is probably going to show us what Launch Green looks like... "SOON!"

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
OK, today I saw a Green Toyota Tundra TRD in Green, and a new LR Defender 110 in Green. Rivian's Launch Green better be like Land Rover's which is amazing. I haven't seen an uglier car than the Tundra...

I may have to switch to LA Sliver or White. there isn't really a way to go wrong there.

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
OK, today I saw a Green Toyota Tundra TRD in Green, and a new LR Defender 110 in Green. Rivian's Launch Green better be like Land Rover's which is amazing. I haven't seen an uglier car than the Tundra...

I may have to switch to LA Sliver or White. there isn't really a way to go wrong there.
The Land Rover green is nothing like the Launch color. Think WWII combat Jeep.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

For those who have Twitter, can we spam bomb RJ for Launch Freaking Green Pics? He "caved" so to speak for 3rd row pics/videos. Lets just bug the crap out of him.

https://twitter.com/RJScaringe

My Format:

@RJScaringe @Rivian With Delivery starting in about a Month or would you mind posting up pictures/videos of Launch Green In person? It could help the ordering/finalization process of a lot of R1T/R1S owners! #Rivian #R1T #R1S Much Appreciated! -Online RIVIOT

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
For those who have Twitter, can we spam bomb RJ for Launch Freaking Green Pics? He "caved" so to speak for 3rd row pics/videos. Lets just bug the crap out of him.
It's sad that we've gotten to this point.
Sponsored