Sponsored

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I thought Rivian had been delivering production model R1Sā€™s to customers since before the December 2021 earnings call.?!? How is this invite to be the first to see it?!?!

I struggle to see how the SEC has any regulatory impact on the markets if it lets stuff like this slide. Amazing what Lordstown and others had to do to see actual investigations.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I thought Rivian had been delivering production model R1Sā€™s to customers since before the December 2021 earnings call.?!? How is this invite to be the first to see it?!?!

I struggle to see how the SEC has any regulatory impact on the markets if it lets stuff like this slide. Amazing what Lordstown and others had to do to see actual investigations.
Only 4 confirmed...Rivian top brass

Sponsored

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
So... I decided to see what appointments were available and got a slot next Thursday. Talked wifey into road tripping from norcal to socal which includes a stop for her to check out her next battery powered SUV.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

So... I decided to see what appointments were available and got a slot next Thursday. Talked wifey into road tripping from norcal to socal which includes a stop for her to check out her next battery powered SUV.
Fj40 road trip?????

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Ha! If it were finished I'd consider it. But given i'm a few month away from firing it up for the first time since I swapped in the LS I'll take the R1T.
Should get a nice parking spot at the Venice hub

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
Is it really already booked out?
We are heading home from vacation and will pass right through.
What happens if I just show up?

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Is it really already booked out?
We are heading home from vacation and will pass right through.
What happens if I just show up?
They won't let you in

M&M

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, BMW E39, and many more...
Occupation
CTO
I grabbed a slot right when the email came out. Seems like they are expecting large crowds or at least over-booking.
Rivian R1T R1S Invitations: Get up close with the R1S in Venice 1657257030659

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
Can someone bring a 40-70-lb dog and post a video of them jumping into the back cargo area with the third row seats down and the second row seats up? Also, the ground to open lift gate height would be helpful! Thanks in advance and stoked for you guys that get to check out R1S in person this week!

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
šŸŒ²šŸŒ²R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
We definitely need LOTS of pictures of features that are UNIQUE to the R1S. We don't need to see any pics of the frunk, flashlight or front screens. Split lift gate and its operation, 2nd and 3rd row seats in all positions, under floor storage, etc would be preferred.

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
We definitely need LOTS of pictures of features that are UNIQUE to the R1S. We don't need to see any pics of the frunk, flashlight or front screens. Split lift gate and its operation, 2nd and 3rd row seats in all positions, under floor storage, etc would be preferred.
Noticed the 1st half 2023 delivery for your R1S based on a September '21 reservation in your signature. I have a similar reservation time and when I spoke with Rivian CS, they said that the initial estimate of 1st half '23 is no longer associated with those orders. Did they send you an updated delivery time?
Sponsored