Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

You’re invited to be among the first to see our all-electric SUV at the Venice Hub. Swing by to join in the festivities and get up close with the R1S.

July 11-17, 2022

660 Venice Blvd,
Venice, CA 90291

Along with an opportunity to step inside the R1S and explore its features and design, you can also chat with Rivian team members, compare the R1S and R1T in person, and enjoy grab-and-go snacks. For families with young ones, we'll have educator-led kids’ activities each day from 11am to 2pm.

We’ll also have other special programming happening throughout the week, but if you can’t make it, don’t worry — you can stop in at the hub anytime afterwards to see the R1S and R1T on site.

Please note that demo drives will not be available — vehicles are for viewing only.
----------

Got this email just now, and I've signed up. Looking forward to this event!
Sponsored

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

You’re invited to be among the first to see our all-electric SUV at the Venice Hub. Swing by to join in the festivities and get up close with the R1S.

July 11-17, 2022

660 Venice Blvd,
Venice, CA 90291
Along with an opportunity to step inside the R1S and explore its features and design, you can also chat with Rivian team members, compare the R1S and R1T in person, and enjoy grab-and-go snacks. For families with young ones, we'll have educator-led kids’ activities each day from 11am to 2pm.

We’ll also have other special programming happening throughout the week, but if you can’t make it, don’t worry — you can stop in at the hub anytime afterwards to see the R1S and R1T on site.

Please note that demo drives will not be available — vehicles are for viewing only.

I see that this is already posted. - please disregard.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
About damn time! Hopefully this means that demo drives are just around the corner.

shamoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 GT3, Tesla Model S LR
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I also got this email. I'm going to try my best to attend.

I'll take a ton of pictures to post here for those who can't see it.

"Reserved" Sunday 7/17 @ 11 to 1pm.

Last edited:

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
Nice, i meet a marketing person from Rivian while showing my truck at a car show yesterday and she was hoping this email went out this morning.

Glad you guys get to see it

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chewy734

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

"Reserved" Sunday 7/11 @ 11 to 1pm.
FYI, 7/11 is a Monday :)

I'm registered on the same day at 3-6pm.

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Hope to see a similar event in Denver in the not too distant future.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition

"Reserved" Sunday 7/17 @ 11 to 1pm.
In theory we should see lots of photos and videos once the review embargo lifts tomorrow (7/6) but who knows what restrictions Rivian might have imposed on those reviewers ... IIRC no one talked about the tonneau cover after the R1T press event. So yea, need all the photo and video support we can get!

Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek

July 11-17, 2022

660 Venice Blvd,
Venice, CA 90291
*checks flights to LAX* Tempting.

Or you know, they could do Seattle area, since we have hundreds of preorders and need all the competition we can get against the overwhelming number of Teslas....

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck

July 11-17, 2022

660 Venice Blvd,
Venice, CA 90291

Now that you went public with it, you know we need detailed interior measurements and spare tire info and photos.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

July 11-17, 2022

660 Venice Blvd,
Venice, CA 90291

Gonna need you to bring a standard sheet of plywood with you. Ideally 11/32 pressure treated if you can find it.

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Would it be safe to assume they will *keep* an R1S at the Venice hub after this event? We may be making a family trip to Disneyland near end of August....I plan to swing by Venice hub since I've never seen an R1 up close. It would be amazing to see an R1S there...
Sponsored