Introductions! Drop in and say hello new and old members...

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas, Isuzu Amigo, Kioti tractor
Anyone on here find themselves wondering who these members are ? Like age, professions, societal contributions? I find myself wondering who I am actually responding to or reading a post of. Is that just me? No offense to anyone in here but I do believe it’s an older crowd. Am I wrong?
I don't really wonder. What they say is more important to me than where they are coming from.

I'm retired, 65+

Jehorton

First Name
James
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
I don't really wonder. What they say is more important to me than where they are coming from.

I'm retired, 65+
It wasn’t more where they are coming from but just curious their demographics. Just seeing they people that are interested in this truck. 65+? Lol

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Reaction score
First Name
A. J.
Vehicles
Tesla X Extended Range Plus 2019, Lexus, Landcruiser, SR5
Occupation
EE Retired
Anyone on here find themselves wondering who these members are ? Like age, professions, societal contributions? I find myself wondering who I am actually responding to or reading a post of. Is that just me? No offense to anyone in here but I do believe it’s an older crowd. Am I wrong?
Who do you think (other than firefighters waiting for the bell to ring) has the time to waste on these forums?

Jehorton

First Name
James
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Who do you think (other than firefighters waiting for the bell to ring) has the time to waste on these forums?
Seems like many have the time to waste here

Pedritho

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Prius 2000 Toyota 4Runner
Hey everyone,

Like many, I have been lurking in the shadows and enjoying all the posts, and recently registered as a member and just wanted to say "hello". One thing that I wanted Toyota to do was get their larger trucks and SUV's electrified so I could have as an option for my next vehicle; but it didn't happen, (not counting it out though), but I am absolutely IN LOVE with the R1T and can't wait to see it available. I am loving everything we do know so far about it, and can't wait to find out the stuff we don't know yet: Apple Car Play, surround view (Sentry Mode), what the Alexa integration looks like...

Advertisement

Advertisement