Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

We've been busy at JackPucks.com.......Product enhancements, trademarking and continuing our color development program (for Yellow lovers), while at the same time offering value and our buy today, ship today program (1000's shipped)..

World class vehicles deserve a product that is commensurate with the vehicle and with thousands sold, we deliver. s00n Gen 2 is right around the corner....

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230403_112016 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Any real interest in Rivian Yellow?? I'll do a poll if there is enough interest in the thread.

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230403_113224

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

Got my truck on Friday. Yours was literally the first aftermarket item I ordered for it. Looking forward to receiving them... although I certainly hope I don't have to use them often. 😆

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Got my truck on Friday. Yours was literally the first aftermarket item I ordered for it. Looking forward to receiving them... although I certainly hope I don't have to use them often. 😆
Congratulations on the truck! I love everything about mine and I'm over a year into ownership. Thank you for thinking about us as your very first aftermarket parts order!! That is amazing to hear, so thank you again! You won't be disappointed and yes, let's hope they stay pristine :)

Mark

Last edited:

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Any real interest in Rivian Yellow?? I'll do a poll if there is enough interest in the thread.

20230403_113224.jpg
Definitely interested in a set of Rivian Yellow Gen 2 (as I mentioned previously in our chat on your website).

Sponsored

Belem

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Adventure, 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16
+1 to yellow Gen 2 also...

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

They work. I got my tires rotated today and let the tire shop use my pucks. They were happy that I had them.
Thank you for the good report, we appreciate it very much!!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I will have a very limited (5 sets) of Yellow here mid-month. It was late in the production 3 cycle when we got the color reasonably close. Production 4 was released yesterday with 35% of the Gen 2's in Yellow (w/ silver text)....for early Summer....

Updated performance features on Gen 2.......
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230404_232424

Last edited:

Sponsored

waitingforrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I will have a very limited (5 sets) of Yellow here mid-month. It was late in the production 3 cycle when we got the color reasonably close. Production 4 was released yesterday with 35% of the Gen 2's in Yellow (w/ silver text)....for early Summer....

Updated performance features on Gen 2.......
20230404_232424.jpg
Are the 5 sets of Yellow Gen 2?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Are the 5 sets of Yellow Gen 2?
Yes, those 5 sets will be Gen 2. As soon as this weekend we will be 100% sold out of Gen 1 magnetic jack pucks (thousands sold, amazing) and are targeting two-weeks from now to ship Gen 2 kits.

Gen 2 will fall under our MagJAXX line and has two main enhancements:

1. Grip Tech Cap : Removable high traction rubber cap with 48 tactile anti-slip contact points. The goal was a limited slip, grippable, removable cap that offered a robust and durable type of rubber with a specific durometer. We nailed it on the first go! Grippy in your hand and the caps help preserve the 'art-work-beauty' (a few have said that) of the pucks as well.

With any pressure on the pucks with our Grip Tech Caps, they simply do NOT move on flat surfaces, which is great for floor jacks and more importantly all metal commercial lifts (reduces vehicle slippage). The new caps retrofit to Gen 1 pucks. We will offer a package of four (4) Grip Tech Caps for those with Gen 1 pucks.

2. Intergrated Bottle Jack Port. I've had this on my personal set for 6 months and it was time to introduce it to the Rivian owning community.

I tried 10 different bottle jacks and decided to size the machined port for a 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Big Red by Torin Big Red Link) from Amazon, which makes it readily available to anyone and the extra tonnage makes it simple to lift an R1. A beveled leading edge on the port assists for self-centering on the bottle jack. The Torin bottle jack also fits perfectly under the rear seat on the R1T. Perfect for roadside tire changes. The Gen 2 pucks work very well and are also compatible with many existing 6T and 8T hydraulic bottles jacks.

Shipping Gen 2: Mid-April 2023. Order books open soon. Watch for official product introduction post - s00n.

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles Gen 2 Web Sized

Last edited:

BPN

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
subaru outback
Yes, those 5 sets will be Gen 2. As soon as this weekend we will be 100% sold out of Gen 1 magnetic jack pucks (thousands sold, amazing) and are targeting two-weeks from now to ship Gen 2 kits.

Gen 2 will fall under our MagJAXX line and has two main enhancements:

1. Grip Tech Cap : Removable high traction rubber cap with 48 tactile anti-slip contact points. I chose this material and durometer based upon the rubber soles on my mountain bike shoes and we nailed it the first go! It's also grippy to hold in your hand and the caps help preserve the 'art-work-beauty' (a few have said that) of the pucks.

With any pressure on the pucks with our Grip Tech Caps, they simply do NOT move on flat surfaces, which is great for floor jacks and more importantly all metal commercial lifts. The new caps retrofit to Gen 1 pucks. We will offer a package of four (4) Grip Tech Caps for those with Gen 1 pucks.

2. Intergrated Bottle Jack Port. I've had this on my personal set for 6 months and it was time to introduce it to the Rivian owning community.

I tried 10 different bottle jacks and decided to size the machined port for a 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Big Red by Torin Big Red Link) from Amazon, which makes it readily available to anyone and the extra tonnage makes it simple to lift an R1. A beveled leading edge on the port helps self-center the crown on the bottle jack as well. The Torin bottle jack also fits perfectly under the rear seat on the R1T. Perfect for roadside tire changes. They work very well and are also compatible with many existing 6T and 8T hydraulic bottles jacks currently on the market.

Gen 2 Web Sized.jpg
When will we be able to input our orders for gen 2?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

When will we be able to input our orders for gen 2?
We expect to ship the middle of this month and will have more details on ordering shortly. While we did pre-orders on production runs 1&2, I have not decided if I will do that for this round of production, since I will have them here in 2 weeks. Thank you very much for your interest and support. Stay tuned.

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

MagJAXX Gen 2 Magnetic Jack Puck with Grip Tech and Bottle Jack Port coupled to our highly recommended Torin 10T Big RED Hydraulic Bottle Jack. Makes roadside tire changes a breeze.....shipping April 15th.

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230407_155503

Big RED 10T fits neatly under the rear seat in the R1T's and in the frunk on the R1S. It's like it was designed for it!
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230407_154641
Sponsored

Last edited: