Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

UPDATE: NEW GEN2 RED KITS ARE HERE! WE ARE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AGAIN!!

NEW GEN 2 MagJAXX Magnetic Jack Puck Adapter Kit for Rivian R1T & R1S ORDER NOW!! (shipping starts Friday)

The Most Comprehensive Puck Ever! $179.95 (still)

How to Order:
Website is live and product starts shipping this Friday, April 14th, so you can order your Gen2 pucks IMMEDIATELY!

Original Thread on our incredible GEN2 Magnetic Jack Pucks: Product Details Original Posting GEN2 HERE

GEN2 Jack Pucks Purchase LINK
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ventura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Red Canyon 20" / Prius
I'd be interested in knowing how secure this is on the bottle jack. Perhaps a video would show that. Is the indentation sufficiently deep to allow a safe jack extension screw collar? Other products that fit over a bottle jack seem deeper, but this product seems to be versatile.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I'd be interested in knowing how secure this is on the bottle jack. Perhaps a video would show that. Is the indentation sufficiently deep to allow a safe jack extension screw collar? Other products that fit over a bottle jack seem deeper, but this product seems to be versatile.
Thank you for your question. I designed this to be exactly what you said, "Versatile" and it is an amazing solution in that regard. The safest way at home to lift the Rivian is with a properly sized floor jack and our GEN2 Pucks with the Grip Tech base. A floor jack gives you a larger surface area touching the ground.

The challenge with any bottle jack port puck (I've used it for 6 months), is not the depth of the port hole, it's the stability of the bottle jack itself. The port could be 2" deep, but if the R1 shifts, it doesn't matter, as that added depth will not assist in any way for a 3.5T vehicle. The Bottle Jack feature of our pucks is designed to offer the ability to do a road side tire change and that it works perfectly for (terrain allowing). Once you have the force of the crown of the bottle jack on our puck, it isn't going anywhere.

If you have seen some of my photos, I've used four (4) bottle jacks (all 10T) and four (4) of our GEN2 pucks to rotate the tires. Not the most highly recommended, but it worked fine. Hope that helps.

I wanted to use this thread to announce we have our inventory. Please refer to the main thread with link from original post, if you want to repost there, so this stays clean.

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
After using two separate Rivian branded jackpucks that my Rivian employee neighbor let me borrow, I finally ordered your pucks. One of his was a machined aluminum version of the rectangular puck provided with the Rivian Jack kit. This one was dangerous to use, because it wasnt very stable. I can't image how bad the plastic jackpuck would do if all conditions weren't pwerfect. The second was a round version with magnets that had a bigger base like yours. It worked decently well, but had room for improvement. I think your version with the added amount of 5 magnets and a large base make them the best design overall. Can't wait to get mine in. Thanks...

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

After using two separate Rivian branded jackpucks that my Rivian employee neighbor let me borrow, I finally ordered your pucks. One of his was a machined aluminum version of the rectangular puck provided with the Rivian Jack kit. This one was dangerous to use, because it wasnt very stable. I can't image how bad the plastic jackpuck would do if all conditions weren't pwerfect. The second was a round version with magnets that had a bigger base like yours. It worked decently well, but had room for improvement. I think your version with the added amount of 5 magnets and a large base make them the best design overall. Can't wait to get mine in. Thanks...
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated and for your order! Your order along with all the others will ship today.

Mark
From One Rivian Owner to Another
Sponsored

Last edited: