Sponsored

Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Just pulled the trigger on a set. Look forward to receiving.
Sponsored

Jhawk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Highlander, Tundra
Occupation
Marketing
Got ours last Thursday. Only three weeks of ownership with our R1T and averaging about 600mi/week. Wife loves driving the truck too. I see frequent tire rotations in our future :) Thank you for the fast shipment!

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles F2A1B262-588B-4BA6-A75C-1BEF3409A782

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Just pulled the trigger on a set. Look forward to receiving.
Thank you for your order for our magnetically coupled jack pucks! Your shipping label is now on your box and will go out today and they will be in your hands shortly. Your Rivian will now be properly equipped :).

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Got ours last Thursday. Only three weeks of ownership with our R1T and averaging about 600mi/week. Wife loves driving the truck too. I see frequent tire rotations in our future :) Thank you for the fast shipment!

F2A1B262-588B-4BA6-A75C-1BEF3409A782.jpeg
Thank you very much for your business, I do appeciate it and for the super kind words! I designed these for myself, knowing they would serve the Rivian community as well. Thanks again!

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Happy Valentine's Day!

If you're looking for a gift for your loved one or their R1T or R1S, our Magnetic Jack Pucks are still available for shipping today. Our small American business has plenty of inventory for everyone, and we're grateful for your support and purchases. As a fellow Rivian owner, we appreciate your business and wish you a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230204_172317

Mark
www.jackpucks.com

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
I received a set of 4 on Monday (earlier than expected!) I will attest that these appear to be great quality even if likely overbuilt. Before these I have been using the standard manual jack that comes from the factory to do 5-tire rotations. The factory jack is adequate for use in a pinch but is not holding up to heavy use (already rotated 4 times and 1 lift per wheel =16 lifts) it's already quite worn. I recommend getting a set of these because using the factory jack or removing the bottom composite panels every time to put on a standard lift are both poor choices long term.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I received a set of 4 on Monday (earlier than expected!) I will attest that these appear to be great quality even if likely overbuilt. Before these I have been using the standard manual jack that comes from the factory to do 5-tire rotations. The factory jack is adequate for use in a pinch but is not holding up to heavy use (already rotated 4 times and 1 lift per wheel =16 lifts) it's already quite worn. I recommend getting a set of these because using the factory jack or removing the bottom composite panels every time to put on a standard lift are both poor choices long term.
What a great review! Thank you and the ultra-quick delivery from AZ to NY was impressive, I do admit.

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Wow, what an outstanding week it has been for our Magnetic Jack Puck sales! We are simply overflowing with gratitude for all of our remarkable customers, who have once again left us absolutely floored with their orders and five-star reviews. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you all!

Let it be known that our inventory remains healthy and fully stocked, and we pride ourselves on being the fastest shippers in the game. Order before noon AZ time and your shipment goes out the very same day, no exceptions!

But wait, there's more! We recently had the pleasure of personally delivering some Jack Puck Kits to a few lucky customers in the local Phoenix area. Can you believe it? One customer received their complete kit within a jaw-dropping 50 minutes of placing their order! We also want to emphasize that our shipments go out on Saturdays, ensuring that your kit starts moving right away and doesn't have to wait until Monday. Just be sure to get those orders in by 9AM Saturday morning AZ time.

So once again, thank you to all of our amazing customers for an exceptional week of sales. We are grateful for your unwavering support and can't wait to continue providing you with the very best in Magnetic Jack Puck technology!

Magnetic Jack Puck Order Link

Mark

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_145506

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Buy Today Ship Today (another batch of product has arrived)

Our machine shop just pumped out another batch of premium products, steadily increasing our inventory. With this stock, we're able to ship orders lightning-fast, without any pesky delays.

Our coveted Buy Today & Ship Today program has been an overwhelming triumph and it's no surprise why. As a Rivian owner myself, you can trust me when I say our magnetic jack puck kit is a five-star must-have. If you place your order before noon AZ time, we'll get it out the same day. And even if you miss the cutoff, it'll still be shipped the following day.

To all our valued customers, a huge thank you for your support!

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230201_074801

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

We've shipped dozens of kits this week and are very appreciative of those that are purchasing. Single pucks and complete kits are in stock and shipping immediately. The five magnet solution make a significant difference over others in holding power when using your magnetic jack pucks in the two rear locations on your Rivian.

Thanks again!

Mark
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230223_171053

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The last two days have seen a significant amount of new orders for our Magnetic Jack Pucks, so it's been a busy couple of days. Thank you Rivian Forum Members!! Of course, all are shipped or in the queue to be shipped and we still have today and tomorrow to ship more new orders, so get them in. Buy today ship today. Why? Because we have enough inventory for everyone~

Mark

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230310_125940

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Whoa what's going on here? New product? What are the details?

I just ordered a set of prior version from Amazon yesterday! lol
s00n.....and thank you....

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Innovative product enhancements announcement is coming s00n....from your friends at JackPucks.com......
Sponsored