Sponsored

How to order in NC?

ctdw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX
Clubs

I am wondering how people are ordering in NC?

I am in the Charlotte area and it won’t let me order based on zip code. I am ok with picking it up in ATL. Is everyone in NC giving different addresses to get around this?

Or is there someone to contact at Rivian to get around this if you are OK with pickup in ATL?
Sponsored

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Network Engineer
Clubs

I am in Charlotte area as well. Originally when I put my order in I used my parents address in MI. A couple months later I ended up changing the address to the ATL Service Center.

Around 8 months in I was invited to a test drive and fully took advantage to see the truck in person along with all the colors.

About 2 wks after test drive was sent an email to configure my truck and a guide contacted me. I told him I would pick the truck up at ATL Service Center

About 1 month later recieved a call that my truck was in and I secheduled for pickup.

Good luck!

Ken~

OP
OP

ctdw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX
Clubs

I think I will go ahead and schedule a test drive in ATL soon and ask them if they can assist with putting in an order for pickup in ATL. If not, I will have to come up with a non-NC address to get the process going and switch after the fact.

This is assuming the test drive goes well and the Supercharger access really does open up soon since I need reliable road trip charging.
Sponsored