Sponsored

Hold off on accepting binding agreement with Rivian till House of Representative approves bill

ToadStool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT
I'm late to this party as I never received the Rivian email last week so I've not been given the opportunity to update my agreement. Last week I sent Rivian an email inquiry but they usually don't respond at least for several weeks.

My income is below $150k, our combined income is below $200k, and my Rivian MSRP is $74k. Can anybody tell me if I'm still good for the $7500 tax rebate?
Sponsored

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
....My income is below $150k, our combined income is below $200k, and my Rivian MSRP is $74k. Can anybody tell me if I'm still good for the $7500 tax rebate?
Believe you should be good for the $3750 manufactured in North America portion. Not sure anybody is really 100% certain on remaining $3750 battery material sourcing component.

Reactions: Jac

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I'm late to this party as I never received the Rivian email last week so I've not been given the opportunity to update my agreement. Last week I sent Rivian an email inquiry but they usually don't respond at least for several weeks.

My income is below $150k, our combined income is below $200k, and my Rivian MSRP is $74k. Can anybody tell me if I'm still good for the $7500 tax rebate?
Go to their faq page, there is a link to sign the binding agreement available without needing to have received the email.

Reactions: Jac

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Go to their faq page, there is a link to sign the binding agreement available without needing to have received the email.
I read that it was too late to sign today since the bill will become law today. Yesterday was the last day.

MattCanesR1T

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Director Quality Engineering
Still not 100% on this - if I signed and end up purchasing next year, which year can I apply the break to?

Sponsored

ToadStool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT
Still not 100% on this - if I signed and end up purchasing next year, which year can I apply the break to?
It should have nothing to do with when you signed up. Rather it should have everything to do with the year you actually purchase.

It should. Then again, anything's possible these days on planet earth.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

2023 tax return as it applies to the year the vehicle was "put into service".