First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Prius
Occupation
Technology
These were taken in Flagstaff Arizona yesterday, apparently scouting charger locations

Rivian R1T R1S Great look @ Launch Green Rivian R1T outdoors / in sunlight IMG_9755
Rivian R1T R1S Great look @ Launch Green Rivian R1T outdoors / in sunlight IMG_9753

Rivian R1T R1S Great look @ Launch Green Rivian R1T outdoors / in sunlight IMG_9754
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
These were taken in Flagstaff Arizona yesterday, apparently scouting charger locations

IMG_9755.jpeg
IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg
Same one that had the DJ bike over the tailgate in earlier pictures.

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023

IMG_9755.jpeg
IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg
Wow, those have to be the best/highest res photos I've seen on this forum. Fantastic! It's starting to feel real looking at those images. (not so hot 21's however).

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

I am so jazzed and can hardly wait to see my soon to arrive Fezzari WirePeak e-mtb in the bed of my future L.G. R1T. Going to look so damn good together! :p I hope I can keep the bike looking sharp well into 2022 when the truck finally arrives.

Rivian R1T R1S Great look @ Launch Green Rivian R1T outdoors / in sunlight Fezz Olive WirePeak.PNG

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

LG really needs the black rims.
I slightly prefer the R. Blue, but I keep considering LG as almost as good but $2,500 cheaper… but it’s painful to think I’ll need to fork over $3,500 for black rims on the LG (or deal with doing it aftermarket).
Since seeing pictures I am saving myself the money and going with launch green and the 20s, I am planning on powder coating them asap

Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Since seeing pictures I am saving myself the money and going with launch green and the 20s, I am planning on powder coating them asap
When you do, share some pics. I dont like the R1S rim in reg or black, but I'm hoping to see how the R1T 20s look dark with LG

Athena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Nice pic of launch green in natural light! Still torn between LG and FG. Wife likes the LG more though...Can't wait to see in person.
Anyone else think this launch color looks way different than the configurator? Much more gray. Not sure I like it. What interior color would you all pick?

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Anyone else think this launch color looks way different than the configurator? Much more gray. Not sure I like it. What interior color would you all pick?
Black for me. The green could be an option for the wood color dashboard, but its 2K extra... I'd have to see it in person.
I wouldn't do ocean since I have dogs. Plus I've seen that white interior in Teslas and ID4 and I think it looks tacky.

Jnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Jeep Wrangler, Tesla Model X
Clubs

IMG_9755.jpeg
IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg
Really like the Launch Green. Wish I had made it in time to order one. Still debating what I’ll go with since I can’t get it.

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Black for me. The green could be an option for the wood color dashboard, but its 2K extra... I'd have to see it in person.
I wouldn't do ocean since I have dogs. Plus I've seen that white interior in Teslas and ID4 and I think it looks tacky.
I'm in the same boat as you. As much as I'd like to pick Forest Edge, there's just no way to justify the extra $2k for nothing more than different colors of the same materials. I'm sticking with Black Mountain for now, but have considered Ocean Coast in the past and may still switch again. Ocean Coast is far darker than the Tesla interior, and has natural wood on the dash rather than the white trim that makes the Model 3/Y look tacky as you put it.

Sponsored

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_9755.jpeg
IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg
I think we can rule out self parking as a feature since that parking job is clearly straddling the line. :CWL:

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
I hope not, I don't like that green at all. Besides, Subarus are supposed to be blue w/ gold wheels. Or maybe the OG US WRX bugeye in yellow.

I saw a ram truck in what looks to be a similar green to what I am thinking LG might be...

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Quick question, and if it has been asked and I missed it, my apologies.

Does anybody know, or have asked a CS/Guide if they have a Pirelli A/T available on the 21” wheel?
Sponsored