Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Land Cruisers, BMW 535&335, MB 300TD, Cayenne
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

Those that have been lucky to receive their Rivian, mine is coming 6/30, what are the typical question you get from people stoping you to ask about it? I will enjoy this I am sure at first but may get tired of it before long. I am thinking about creating a card with the questions and answers for them to just hand over and move along. Not trying to be a jerk about it but don’t want to get to a point of having to answer same question over and over.
Generally, if you make it clear you’re in a hurry, people won’t push it too much. Although I did have someone come into town hall while I was there doing some paperwork and yelled “does someone in here own the Rivian outside?” I identified myself and he proceeded to ask me a bunch of questions while the clerk was also trying to ask me questions 😂
Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Those that have been lucky to receive their Rivian, mine is coming 6/30, what are the typical question you get from people stoping you to ask about it? I will enjoy this I am sure at first but may get tired of it before long. I am thinking about creating a card with the questions and answers for them to just hand over and move along. Not trying to be a jerk about it but don’t want to get to a point of having to answer same question over and over.
This has been my most common conversation:
Q- Who makes that?
A- Rivian
Q- yes, but who makes it
A- Rivian
Q- yes but who makes it, Ford or GM
A- Rivian, that's the manufacturer
Q- yeah...but who owns them...
A- Noone, it's a electric vehicle start up. Similar to what Tesla did with EV cars, but they are focusing on trucks and SUVs. They also have big investors, like Amazon, and they are working in a delivery van for them.

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Is that a Tesla?
Who makes it?