Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I didn’t seem to get this email. Is it only targeted to R1T customers?
i am an r1t pre-order holder and this is the second email in a row i did not receive :(
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Guys, this email is unacceptable. We really need to teach Rivian a lesson by canceling all of our Pre-orders. It's the only way to show them who's in charge and this has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to jump ahead in line of all of you.
Well played

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I read it as no more Guide contacts, it's all online now. Not sure why I didn't get the email - I'm an R1T pre-order and I live near a Service Center. Another random Rivian email that some people get and some don't I suppose.
Even the emails go in batches

Sponsored

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

The (?) contact us icon is gone from my rivian account page, fwiw. Perhaps a temporary glitch or part of communications overhauling.
I still have mine

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
They can't do it IN THAT STATE THAT PROHIBITS DIRECT SALES.

There is no reason someone who resides in a "no direct sales" state can't go to a state that DOES allow direct sales to participate in any of those transactions.
That's right, exactly what I said so not sure what the confusion is (and certainly no reason to shout).

I could have picked up at the factory, or presumably shipped it to Denver to pick up at that service center, if I desired to. My point was commenting on why the SC pickup is limited to only 12 locations to start with, and not all of them.

KarTruck

First Name
Abhi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Monster S2R
i am an r1t pre-order holder and this is the second email in a row i did not receive :(
Any chance this toggle (see picture) is turned off in your account? I don’t know if this kind of email should count as “General Communication Emails” - really shouldn’t -but might be worth checking.

Rivian R1T R1S Email: "New improvements to the purchasing experience" (automating the process more) EFB89506-08F0-4D42-852C-9C8AFDEE1023

OP
OP

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
The (?) contact us icon is gone from my rivian account page, fwiw. Perhaps a temporary glitch or part of communications overhauling.
Mine has been sporadically missing for the last week or 2-ish. But it usually re-appears the next time I incessantly check my account.

Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
Mine has been sporadically missing for the last week or 2-ish. But it usually re-appears the next time I incessantly check my account.
Missing on my account as well. Was there yesterday. Seems like their web team is pushing out some updates.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Any chance this toggle (see picture) is turned off in your account? I don’t know if this kind of email should count as “General Communication Emails” - really shouldn’t -but might be worth checking.

EFB89506-08F0-4D42-852C-9C8AFDEE1023.jpeg
I’m sure it is not, I think they are flagged on some relay servers as spam, they need to look into it.

I have an @me.com email I am using. I contacted CS last email I did not receive they confirmed it went out to me but I never got it. Did not get this one either. I did get a test email CS sent but it comes from a different account.

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
Yeah. Me neither. Haven’t had the last couple emails
I'm convinced I'm being put into an email time out for refusing to change my OC configuration option

<shakes_fist_in_air> Damn you Riiiiiiiiiviaaaaaan </shakes_fist_in_air>
Sponsored