Sponsored

Does the wrist band key still exist?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Has anyone here received their wrist band key post-delivery? I opened a service case a few weeks ago and still nothing.
I took delivery 25 March and have not received my wrist band yet. Both delivery rep and my guide unsolicitedly said it would ship later. I'm not a wristband kind of guy, so doesn't bother me none.
Sponsored

C.R. Rivian

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired
I took delivery 25 March and have not received my wrist band yet. Both delivery rep and my guide unsolicitedly said it would ship later. I'm not a wristband kind of guy, so doesn't bother me none.
I was told today that they are in the works...not available yet, will ship with instructions on pairing.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
So it bothers you some?

Hopper

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1T, 2022 Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Occupation
Retired Executive and technical writer. Board of Directors Fly Fishers International.
No box (and none coming) and no wrist band or eta for same.

Spiffster

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 (Sold), Ford Fusion Energi
I love my truck, but this has not been a positive auto-buying experience for me.
At this point, ANY experience that involves a delivered R1T truck, is a good experience IMO. I can wait on the other stuff as long as I can drive the damn thing. It could get delivered with one key, steelies and just a driver seat for all I care, I just want the damn truck.

Sponsored

blkfxstc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
I submitted a service ticket Sunday (per my guide's direction), got a call a few hours later saying I would get one sent in the mail in a few weeks when the next batch was ready to go out.

time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
Does the wristband have buttons on it like the carabiners?

Can we drop the tailgate, lock the truck ext? I've been using my carabiner everyday. The phone as key thing is useless for me. So are the credit cards. I'd really like another actual key with buttons.

No.92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler

Can we drop the tailgate, lock the truck ext? I've been using my carabiner everyday. The phone as key thing is useless for me. So are the credit cards. I'd really like another actual key with buttons.
The wristband does not have buttons. It's just like your NFC card

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

The wristband does not have buttons. It's just like your NFC card
So much so that in the keys section of the truck settings, it's listed as an NFC card...

Sponsored

Rford71

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline, Audi TT
Occupation
Firefighter
It’s been a few months since this post last had a reply, has anyone since then received a wristband for the waterproof key case?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
It’s been a few months since this post last had a reply, has anyone since then received a wristband for the waterproof key case?
Wristband for LE, yes. The Pelican case has been discontinued and was intermittent at best before that.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
The “adventure gear” accessories I paid for (rack rails, field kit, floor mats) are coming at some indeterminate time in the future. The rest was just shouting into a void with no indication I’ll see them.

I love my truck, but this has not been a positive auto-buying experience for me.
These came about 2 weeks after delivery for me. Still waiting on my wrist band. I have always been advised by CSS to follow up through a service ticket re: the wrist band.

At any rate, I've been told that they were expecting to ship backordered wristbands through august September and October; so I'm naturally expecting it in January.

Rford71

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline, Audi TT
Occupation
Firefighter
godfodder0901
When did you take delivery of your vehicle? And when did you receive your wristband? Just trying to get an idea of when I should receive mine, I receive my R1T June 1.
Sponsored