godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
godfodder0901
When did you take delivery of your vehicle? And when did you receive your wristband? Just trying to get an idea of when I should receive mine, I receive my R1T June 1.
Oh, I got my wristband upon delivery, but that was back in March. Other members are reporting getting wristbands with newer deliveries, however.
Sponsored

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mercedes EQS SUV
We received a wrist band with our LE delivery in August. No case, just the band.

Wutam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Tacoma
I received a wristband with my R1T yesterday 9/21.

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

March LE Delivery - still no wristband. Just followed up w/ my guide yesterday to see if there was any update as last I had heard was Aug/Sept

ADVNOW

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler JK, JL 4XE
Occupation
Manufacturing
Clubs

Has anyone with a recent delivery gotten one of the wrist band keys that they previously talked about? I took delivery about 2 weeks ago and did not receive one. Is it still a thing?
I received my truck in March of 2021 and I'm still waiting. I have been told about the parts shortage for some time but have seen a few people get it with new delivers over the past few months. I reached out and got the same answer and when I told them about others receiving it they said they would look into it, and its been crickets since.

Sponsored

Jemel

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I actually asked about the wristbands when I took delivery on the 22nd. My delivery guy said only LE’s get wristbands (I got one as I have a LE). I’m not sure if that’s different from what Rivian initially stated, since they’ve changed how they do things so many times. As for the case, from what I’ve read here in the forums, those were essentially a limited run prototype that went to VIP customers.

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

I received the wristband with my LE delivery in mid-September. I used it for a few days but the key fob is so important to have whilst PAAK isn't working so I don't wear the wristband any longer.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

I received my truck in March of 2021 and I'm still waiting. I have been told about the parts shortage for some time but have seen a few people get it with new delivers over the past few months. I reached out and got the same answer and when I told them about others receiving it they said they would look into it, and its been crickets since.
March 2021!??

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
I received mine today. It's decidedly not awesome - very small.

Sponsored

time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
I have one apparently being shipped to me. Got an email with a tracking number a week ago but so far it just says label created. Nothing shipped yet.

Ronimal

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Jeep Wagoneer
I have one apparently being shipped to me. Got an email with a tracking number a week ago but so far it just says label created. Nothing shipped yet.
Haha me too. The email also says if it doesn’t ship by Oct 7 contact my guide … who I can only assume will be clueless.

Never ceases to amaze me how a company that found a way to mass produce a cutting edge EV can be soooo bad at basic business stuff. My 10 year olds lemonade stand has tighter backoffice operations.

Horseytime

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LA Silver 20" AT- Launch Edition
I've received a shipping notification regarding my wristband. Took delivery LE March '22 and should have it next week apparently. Who knows. Still waiting on gear shuttle.

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I picked up my R1T LE on May 28th and received my wristband today.