Crested Butte Waypoint camping

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
My brother says this nice rig has been parked at the free lot in Crested Butte, CO for 2 days…with the price of lift tickets at CB, can’t say I blame him! 😂. Gotta save money somewhere.

Rivian R1T R1S Crested Butte Waypoint camping IMG_8979
Sponsored

Bob Steele

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Taycan, 2022 Defender, 2020 Defender
Occupation
Architect
I will be spending the week skiing in Crested Butte at the end of February, after attending the Maine Winter Romp. I will bring brown water to the owner of that nice R1T and Tune, or any others enjoying the Waypoint. Living the dream!

Bbok1208

First Name
Brennan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
My brother says this nice rig has been parked at the free lot in Crested Butte, CO for 2 days…with the price of lift tickets at CB, can’t say I blame him! 😂. Gotta save money somewhere.

IMG_8979.jpeg
Not camping at charger! We were using the charger while skiing. Kept it up to dry out and use the space to change, put on boots, make lunch, ect. If you got close my dog probably said hello.

It was moved after charging and we camped elsewhere.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
DaveA

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Not camping at charger! We were using the charger while skiing. Kept it up to dry out and use the space to change, put on boots, make lunch, ect. If you got close my dog probably said hello.

It was moved after charging and we camped elsewhere.
Sorry, I didn’t think you were camping out there! I didn’t mean for the post to come across that way. 😂. I’ll stop drunk posting.

Last edited:

obababoy

First Name
Chilbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 LR Discovery, 2011 WRX/STI, 2021 Palisade
Occupation
Cyber
Clubs

IMG_8979.jpeg
I mean lift tickets are nuts but have you seen the price of this camper? :)

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

lol I was gonna say that is bold camping right there! Really enjoy those chargers. We are staying near there for a while this March.