First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Chatted with my Guide today about state rebates. Answer was that people's personal tax situations vary so wildly that they didn't want to put a number there.
Apologize if I missed this in the hundreds of different threads but when did you guide reach out to you?!?! You must be extremely early on the R1T Launch edition preorder list right?!

CarterGee

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner Limited '16
Apologize if I missed this in the hundreds of different threads but when did you guide reach out to you?!?! You must be extremely early on the R1T Launch edition preorder list right?!
Haha I am. My Guide reached out in July, if I remember correctly. My preorder number (when those were still discoverable) was #3174 which doesn't account for abandoned carts or R1S reservations.

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Yah, I wouldn't put much faith in those early contacts. More of a show than anything else. I'm #3574 with LE R1T, launch green in Los Angeles. @CarterGee I don't remember well, but didn't the guide give you a delivery time of Nov?

TheSasquatch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
IT Consulting
Here's a better question... how the HELL do you know your pre-order #? I've looked everywhere and cannot find anywhere where it says my number in line.
I ordered Jan 11, 2020.

-cheers :)

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Here's a better question... how the HELL do you know your pre-order #? I've looked everywhere and cannot find anywhere where it says my number in line.
I ordered Jan 11, 2020.

Go to edit configuration and look at the number in the url bar.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I ordered Jan 11, 2020.

It's been shown to not be reliable. But if you want to see it, just log into your Rivian account and click on your configuration. In the URL you'll see your order number. Based on your date, you should be ~#40,000 give or take. But again, not actually an important number for various reasons.

TheSasquatch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consulting
It's been shown to not be reliable. But if you want to see it, just log into your Rivian account and click on your configuration. In the URL you'll see your order number. Based on your date, you should be ~#40,000 give or take. But again, not actually an important number for various reasons.
Shoot! That’s really bad news! I thought I was an early order holder. There goes all my dreams. I’ll be lucky to get my “launch edition” before next summer. LOL
Ironically, they warned me against getting the max pack because it would delay my order— if what you’re saying is correct, it won’t cause a hiccup at that point! :)

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Shoot! That’s really bad news! I thought I was an early order holder.
Unfortunately not even close. The earliest pre-orders were placed the end of 2018.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Shoot! That’s really bad news! I thought I was an early order holder. There goes all my dreams. I’ll be lucky to get my “launch edition” before next summer. LOL
Ironically, they warned me against getting the max pack because it would delay my order— if what you’re saying is correct, it won’t cause a hiccup at that point! :)
The number itself is irrelevant. You won't be the 40 thousandth person to get your truck. Location and configuration are most important, it appears. If you have an LE R1T on order, you should be getting your truck no later than June/July of next year.

Don't worry about your number.

Sponsored

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

Go to edit configuration and look at the number in the url bar.
That number in the URL doesn't mean anything. It's an ID pointing to some database entry. My number is in the hundreds of millions.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
That number in the URL doesn't mean anything. It's an ID pointing to some database entry. My number is in the hundreds of millions.
That number does mean something . . . it means you ordered after ~June 2020 when Rivian changed the format of order numbers

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

That number does mean something . . . it means you ordered after ~June 2020 when Rivian changed the format of order numbers
Was unaware.

TheSasquatch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Consulting
The number itself is irrelevant. You won't be the 40 thousandth person to get your truck. Location and configuration are most important, it appears. If you have an LE R1T on order, you should be getting your truck no later than June/July of next year.

Don't worry about your number.
You guys nailed-it. I'm number 40,335.
Bum deal. Regardless of you saying the exact order doesn't matter, that's really saddening news because I think my Lightning will be here by the time I get the R1T. Lame LOL
Well, maybe Max Packs will only be $5K by then. :)
Sponsored