Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

How long did it take everyone to get their documents to register their Rivians? My temp plate expires tomorrow and I've received nothing to register my vehicle at all.
I got my title complete notice from the DMV on April 29th, took delivery March 28th.
Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I got my title complete notice from the DMV on April 29th, took delivery March 28th.
I took delivery March 4 and have received nothing.

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I got mine in between 30-45 days. Might be time for you to make a visit to the local DMV…loads of fun!

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Reach out to your Guide. I took delivery 2/24, received a couple things in the mail each week thereafter, including my plates around 2 weeks later. I was amazed.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Reach out to your Guide. I took delivery 2/24, received a couple things in the mail each week thereafter, including my plates around 2 weeks later. I was amazed.
I did today, so far nothing...hopefully tomorrow.

Sponsored

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I did today, so far nothing...hopefully tomorrow.
Hey DT...I was only being a little bit sarcastic in my previous post. My understanding is that after Rivian submits their paperwork, it's in the hands of the local DMV...hence, the "visit the DMV" comment above. After two months, that's likely where your best source of info resides...hope you get resolution soon...

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hey DT...I was only being a little bit sarcastic in my previous post. My understanding is that after Rivian submits their paperwork, it's in the hands of the local DMV...hence, the "visit the DMV" comment above. After two months, that's likely where your best source of info resides...hope you get resolution soon...
I called the DMV direct, they said my Rivian was ready to register. I booked an appointment in Broomfield and was in and out in 9 minutes. Easiest process ever, although it cost me $1600. They had all my information on file, but I never received anything in the mail from anyone.

In better news, the Flatirons mall RAN chargers look to be amost operational per the Rocky Mountain Rivian Club FB page and there was a mobile service tech working on them 2 days ago...

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 1683214365414

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I called the DMV direct, they said my Rivian was ready to register. I booked an appointment in Broomfield and was in and out in 9 minutes. Easiest process ever, although it cost me $1600. They had all my information on file, but I never received anything in the mail from anyone.

In better news, the Flatirons mall RAN chargers look to be amost operational per the Rocky Mountain Rivian Club FB page and there was a mobile service tech working on them 2 days ago...
Same, 10 min or less and about the same cost for me this morning.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Yep. Painful and stupid. Colorado is the most expensive state I've lived in to register a car. And I've lived in Illinois and California!
It's that damn ownership tax. Never had that anywhere else I've lived and really punishes people for buying newer cars. My Corvette is old enough that it's around $80/yr now.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

It's that damn ownership tax. Never had that anywhere else I've lived and really punishes people for buying newer cars. My Corvette is old enough that it's around $80/yr now.
I don’t know how it is now, but Virginia had a VERY high Car Tax (it was specifically called that).

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Went 4wheelin’ on Bunce School rd. Fun times..
However, my snapplate broke off at some point. I didn’t notice until I got home but I think it broke off during the first time I went through the water crossing.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Did anyone’s vehicle get caught in last nights hailstorm?

Thank God for clean garages. There are going to be a lot of home and auto insurance claims this morning.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Did anyone’s vehicle get caught in last nights hailstorm?

Thank God for clean garages. There are going to be a lot of home and auto insurance claims this morning.
Nope, didn't even rain by me. I'm in the south Denver suburbs. Glad I missed out on it since I can't fit my truck in my garage.
Sponsored