Sponsored

Colorado Checking In

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Ioniq 5, ā€˜78 Jeep Wagoneer
^I hear you @DTown3011, but still hard to believe even after being a fan for 30+ years, attending both the past two W's against LA, and watching the Nuggs dismantle Phoenix.

Before we were married, on one of our first dates, my wife and I got to see the Nuggs upset the Sonics during 1994 playoffs in McNicols Arena. George Karl coached Seattle back then. Nuggs were 8th seed. Mutombo ruled the paint. Karl then became Nuggs coach, and then our neighbor in Denver and attends summer block parties.

This team is special. Not just due to Nikola and Murray. How about AG defending both LBJ and multiple other big men? KCP, Bruce Brown, MPJ all owning their roles. The only rookie in the playoffs.

Regardless, in my mind this series is even. We need to step on their necks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Serbinator Steeze for Hachimura:

Moar Murray Steeze with LBJ spectating:

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
Took my R1S for first tire rotationā€¦.

discount tires near Costco at I25 and Hwy 7Thorton has the lucksā€¦ helped them put it in tire change modeā€¦ the suspension basically went to full height sag they ended up having to block the rear in order to get tires off the ground

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In IMG_4699

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In IMG_4705

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In IMG_4708

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In IMG_4707

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Took my R1S for first tire rotationā€¦.

discount tires near Costco at I25 and Hwy 7Thorton has the lucksā€¦ helped them put it in tire change modeā€¦ the suspension basically went to full height sag they ended up having to block the rear in order to get tires off the ground

IMG_4699.jpeg

IMG_4705.jpeg

IMG_4708.jpeg

IMG_4707.jpeg
Did the wear look fairly even, or did you see a difference between front and back?
By the way, I noticed your DV plates. Thank you for your service!

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did the wear look fairly even, or did you see a difference between front and back?
By the way, I noticed your DV plates. Thank you for your service!
Interestingly the front were both at 9 and the rears were at 10

thanks for noticing the DV plates ā€¦ I had a great time in the Navy( 20 years that count).

Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Poetic justice that Lisa Salters, who as an ESPN reporter, had never seen Joker play, hand delivered him the WCS MVP trophy. Add Mark Jackson having to cover the game 4 sweep after being the only ā€œexpertā€ not to vote for Joker as league MVP in an ā€œerrorā€.

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

So, I just got my 8 steps email and I am very excited, but also annoyed about potentially missing the new EV credit that starts July 1st. I am likely going to lose $3k and not even drive the vehicle in June.

Anyone else in this position? Anyone able to work it out with your guide so that the purchase doesnā€™t take place until after July 1st?

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So, I just got my 8 steps email and I am very excited, but also annoyed about potentially missing the new EV credit that starts July 1st. I am likely going to lose $3k and not even drive the vehicle in June.

Anyone else in this position? Anyone able to work it out with your guide so that the purchase doesnā€™t take place until after July 1st?
depending on your vehicle, it may take a month or more to get your vehicle... also you can tell your guide that you don't want to take delivery until after July 1st

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Clubs

depending on your vehicle, it may take a month or more to get your vehicle... also you can tell your guide that you don't want to take delivery until after July 1st
So the credit is tied to delivery date, not the date I transfer money to them and sign purchase agreement? I would love this, but I thought it would be tied to purchase date.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
So the credit is tied to delivery date, not the date I transfer money to them and sign purchase agreement? I would love this, but I thought it would be tied to purchase date.
I was just trying to figure that out and the bill language is pretty obtuse. It uses the word ā€œpurchaseā€ repeatedly and I have not seen ā€œdeliveryā€ anywhere. But it also doesnā€™t specifically say it is linked to the purchase date.

https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/default/files/2023a_1272_signed.pdf

Sponsored

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
good question, talk to your guide... might be the easiest way to get answers....

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Pretty sure all my paperwork from the 8 steps and actual delivery showed the delivery date.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Pretty sure all my paperwork from the 8 steps and actual delivery showed the delivery date.
Mine did as well. Also took 6 weeks from 8 step email. You could easily delay it to July if you wanted.

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Clubs

good question, talk to your guide... might be the easiest way to get answers....
I certainly do get answers from my guide, but they are rarely correct.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Mine did as well. Also took 6 weeks from 8 step email. You could easily delay it to July if you wanted.
I got the 8 steps on 3/1 and delivery 3/28. That said, I was in the end of quarter push. @Swilly, the 8th (but not necessarily last) step is to pick your delivery date. I think Rivian states somewhere that you have a two week window once they open that step, but talk to your guide. I can't imagine they'd have an issue pushing it a week if it made that much difference. Also remember that you don't have to complete the steps in order. I definitely waited until nearly the last minute to send payment. The insurance does need to be valid for at least 90 days post-delivery date. Mine was within 4 days of that limit and was initially rejected then later accepted.
Sponsored

Last edited: